Search results

1. T

Brand new set of Bosio Race 520 Injectors.

Brand new set of Bosio Race 520 Injectors. Were bough for a project that fell through and I don't need them now. Asking $450 Canadian/$350 US Shipped. I paid $565 with the taxes. Save the tax and shipping. Never been out of the package.
  2. T

FS: 337 Complete Kit - Windsor Ontario

FS Item: 337 Kit Description: Fiberglass Replica Front Lip in Tornado Red OEM Sides and Rear in Silver Location: Belle River (Near Windsor) Reason for Selling: Plans Changed. Putting money into the Cabby instead. Price:450 Contact:PM Here
  3. T

FS:MKIV Emphase Clean Line Side Skirts - Windsor Ontario

FS Item: Emphase Clean Line Side Skirts Description: Side Skirts, Will fit MKIV Golf GTI or Jetta Location:Belle River (Near Windsor) Reason for Selling: Decided to do something else Price:200 Contact:PM Here Pic from when they were on TeeJayTDI's Car Current Pictures
  4. T

Movember

Hi, This Movember, the month formerly known as November I've decided to donate my face to raising awareness about prostate cancer. My donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter. I'm...
  5. T

Running rough after Alternator Swap

Took the car in and had the alternator replaced today, Went to drive it home and started the car and it idles fine but as soon as I give it any fuel it starts bucking and running really rough. Lots of black smoke from the exhaust. Turned around and dropped the car back off again. Any...
  6. T

Border Bash 11

Hey Guys, Just a reminder that border bash is this Sunday. August 29/2010 Same wonderful location on the river as last year...awesome food, beverages and view! Abar's on the River 7880 Riverside Drive east @ end of Lauzon Windsor, ON registration open at 8am awards presented at 3pm...
  7. T

Windsor/Essex County Weekly VW Meet

For anybody in the Windsor Essex County area. A couple of us are starting a weekly VW meet every tuesday night. It will be held in the Sobey's Plaza at the corner of 22 and Manning Road. We will be somewhere near the twisty treat so we can grab some ice cream while we hang out. There is also a...
  8. T

1400 KM Club

I was heading up to a friends for the weekend to swap some car parts and I was going solo so I decided to see what kind of distance I could go. I left work on friday at 1 in Windsor and drove non stop through TO (Other than typical friday @ 5 on the 400) up the 400/11 to Mattawa (Outside of...
  9. T

FS: Intrax ARS Coilovers

FS Item: Intrax ARS Coilovers Description: Intax springs with KONI Stamped struts (No rear Perches and one dampening adjustment screw is broken so they are set to stiff) Location:Cambridge Reason for Selling: Decided to not put them back onto my car this year so I might as well sell them...
  10. T

ADR Formula 5's

FS Item: ADR rims with 225/45 ZR 17 tires Wheels have a machined surface over a gun-metal colour backing. Size: 17" Condition: NO curb rash but could use a good polish Bolt Pattern (if applicable): 5x100 Location: Cambridge Reason for Selling: Like my other rims better Price: $500 Contact: PM
  11. T

FS- Reiger RS kit for MKIV Golf

Hey Guys, I am selling the reiger kit off my car. Front lip, Side Skirts and rear lip Exhaust under not through. I'm looking to get $600 OBO, It is currently painted black but will need to be re-painted. Located in Kitchener/Waterloo area. Not willing to ship but I can meet part way within...
  12. T

E-Test Recommendations - Cambridge/Waterloo

I need to get an e-test done this week so I can renew my plates. Any suggestions on shops that are Mufflerectomy friendly? Am am in Waterloo for work all day and Cambridge at night assuming somewhere will be open past 5. Thanks TDIGUY
  13. T

Need Help Cambridge Area

All set
  14. T

1975 Convertable Super Beetle

FS Item: 1975 Convertable Super Beetle Description: Floor and some body work finished. needs running boards and top.. runs good. Will sell for same as I purchased. Value when finished is in the range of 10,000 to 12,000. Nice little bug. Location: Ingersoll Reason for Selling: Need a newer...
  15. T

Exhaust Help

Anybody in the KW area have any connections that could help me out with some exhaust work hopefully this weekend? I have a hole I think somewhere near the cat and while it is in the air I would like to do the mufflerectomy and put a new tip on. Let me know. Thanks TDIGUY
  16. T

Intake Cleaning.

Any chance there would be someone who could help me out with a intake cleaning? I have no problem doing it myself but I would prefer to have someone who has done it once or twice there to supervise and or give me a hand doing it. It's a 2003 Golf with just over 200K on on it and I have started...
  17. T

FS:BNIB Magnum Remote Starter with Keyless Entry

NEW in Box Magnum Remote Starter with Keyless Entry. Brass Edition. Comes with all parts and owners manual. Can be used on any vehical as it is universal. WILL WORK ON DIESELS Asking $45.00 OBO
  18. T

Border Bash 09

Mark it on your calenders 9th Annual Border Bash date: August 17th/2008
  19. T

FS: 1989 Mercury Topaz

FS Item: 1989 Mercury Topaz Description: Burgundy? Location: Milton Reason for Selling: New car comes on Thursday. No room in the Driveway Price: $1000 as is OBO Contact: Me. PM me here for fastest reply. This is my wifes car, I was planning on keeping it for a winter beater but we have no...
  20. T

WTB: Rub Strips and Bumper Mouldings

I am looking for Rub Strips and Bumper Mouldings for a 2003 Golf 4-door. Let me know what you have.