Search results

1. hooville

MK4 Golf Garage Clean-Out!

Everything is sold and/or picked up, thanks to everyone for helping me clear some space in the garage! Trying to free up some storage space in the garage, prices listed are for local pickup but I'll happily ship on your dime! If you need additional pictures, ask a question or make an offer...
  2. hooville

MK4 OEM Headlight Switch - Free

Free Pickup in Atlanta, shipped anywhere the USPS will take a Priority Mail package for $10 Excellent condition, from a 2000 MK4 Golf, worked perfectly when I removed it last weekend! Fits all MK4 Golf, Jetta, Beetle and B5.5 Passat No fogs, just on/off all lights. The DRL pin is bent down...
  3. hooville

Black Glove Box from 2000 Golf GLS

SOLD Black Glove box from a 2000 MK4 Golf TDI GLS. Glove box is in remarkable condition and will fit right into any A4/MK4 Golf or Jetta from 1999.5 through 2005 without modification. This is the high performance version with a smaller capacity than the 2002+ models: less stuff = less...
  4. hooville

Stock Dampers from 2015 NMS Passat TDI S, Also Fit: MK6 Jetta, B6 Passat or CC

Stock Shocks & Struts from a 2015 B7 NMS Passat TDI 6M, removed at 16K miles These Will Also fit: B6 Passat, CC, MK6 Jetta (Not GLI) Sachs Front Struts: 561 413 031 Sachs Rear Shocks: 561 512 011 E Front Upper Mounts: 1K0 412 331 C Rear Upper Mounts: 3C0 513 353 E Rear Bump...
  5. hooville

Stock Dampers from 2015 NMS Passat TDI S $Beer.00

SOLD! Stock Shocks & Struts from a 2015 B7 NMS Passat TDI 6M, removed at 16K miles These Will Also fit: B6 Passat, CC, MK6 Jetta (Not GLI) Sachs Front Struts: 561 413 031 Sachs Rear Shocks: 561 512 011 E Front Upper Mounts: 1K0 412 331 C Rear Upper Mounts: 3C0 513 353...
  6. hooville

2003 5 Speed Jetta GL Wagon - 1 owner, 176K, Atlanta

Sold We are parting ways with our beloved Bumble since we just scored a “new” 2015 TDI Sportwagen S a couple of weeks ago and it’s time to thin the herd. We purchased her with 58 miles on the clock in March, 2003 from Dwight Harrison VW in Snellville, GA. My wife will probably ask for personal...
  7. hooville

WTT/Buy Durban Wheels from an SEL in Atlanta Area

Anyone taking the buyback: We waited too late to upgrade one of our MK4 TDIs to a MK7 so we pulled the trigger on a '16 GTI instead. I would love to trade wheels with anyone with a MK7 SEL with the 18" Durbans: the Austins on the GTI are nice but I honestly like the Durbans a lot more. I'm in...
  8. hooville

LED Bulb Group Buy for MK7s on GolfMK7 forum

Mods, please move this if my placement is inappropriate. Just a heads up to fellow TDIClubbers that deAutoLED is having a group buy on a Brake & Reverse LED bulb kit over on the GolfMK7 forum. Here's a link to the thread: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18676 I'm not...
  9. hooville

Console Cupholder Delete Kit - Atlanta

Console Cupholder Delete Kit: Everything you need to get rid of those pesky potholes in your console! Tired of cleaning the sticky goo from yesterday's coffee out of the holes? Sick of banging your hand on the seat EVERY time you pull the hand brake? Ready for a proper coin holder between...
  10. hooville

FS: Shine Real Street Rear Springs Atlanta

SOLD Pair of Rear Springs from the Shine Real Street Suspension Kit for MK4 Golf & Jetta. They were included with the Golf when we adopted her this summer, and were installed for a few thousand miles then removed by the PO as the ride was a bit harsh for a daily driver. All the other bits...
  11. hooville

FS: 2003 DMF Fywheel Lightly Used

FS: 2003 DMF Fywheel Lightly Used (SOLD) SOLD! Removed from our '03 Jetta Wagon in March 2005 at 32K miles. Larger injectors had caused the clutch to begin slipping on steep grades so we installed a G60/VR6 combo. I thought this was long gone but it just resurfaced and needs a new home! PM and...
  12. hooville

FS: Grey '03 Jetta Wagon Cargo Cover - Atlanta

SOLD - it's now covering cargo on the left coast. In good condition, there are some smudges from use on the ends and "handle" parts (See pics in next post). Extends & retracts smoothly, locks into place solidly. $75 shipped to lower 48 or $50 to pickup in Atlanta. Happy Hunting! Kent
  13. hooville

Help: Transmission won't downshift into 3rd

Thanks in advance for any feedback/advice! It's a 2003 wagon, 5 speed, 160K miles, we've had her since new so I can't throw the PO under the bus. Switched to the G-070 transmission fluid about 3 years ago as shifting was getting a bit stiff on cold mornings. No problems since: smooth...
  14. hooville

Another successful TB change, Thanks!!!

Just completed a dual timing belt marathon last weekend with tdiken and wanted to say thanks to everyone on TDICLub for all the help, especially: Drivbiwire et al for the outstanding writeup, I'm not exactly looking forward to the next one in 100K, but not fearing it either! Jim @...
  15. hooville

"03 Jetta Wagon Struts & Shocks - Free

Just upgraded to Koni Reds (Whoa, what a difference!! :D ), thought I would offer this set up in case someone could use them. Free to good home, located in Atlanta for pickup, or I will ship if anyone wants to pay shipping. My zip is 30067 if you want to calculate the cost. They were...
  16. hooville

Is anyone running Koni yellow/sport with stock springs?

The upper strut mounts have compressed about 3/8", I've started getting the obligatory "clunk" over bumps, and since I have about 65K miles I thought I would go ahead and replace the mounts, swaybar bushings and shocks and struts at the same time. Will the Koni Sports fit properly with the...
  17. hooville

Help! Need intake hose from IC to Intake

Aaaarrrgh!! The plastic hose that goes from the intercooler then up and back to the intake worked loose at the bottom clamp and rubbed through on the alternater pulley!!! :( I need a replacement if anyone has one available!! The part number is ZSB 1J0 145 762 P and it is for a 2003 Jetta wagon...
  18. hooville

Question for VR6/G60 Clutch Owners

Hi all, We have an '03 wagon with 31k and the clutch is starting to slip, Bosch .203 injectors are the only power mod. I have been researching clutch options and have a quick question for folks using the VR6/G60 setup as this is likely the way we're headed: does it engage like the stock...
  19. hooville

Aftermarket OEM style armrests on EBay

I saw these on Ebay and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with one of these: How is the quality and how well do they fit? Jetta armrest on Ebay $65 fob Atlanta is within the budget if the quality is there! TIA Kent
  20. hooville

Weathertech Cargo Mats for 95-97 Passat Wagons

Saw these on Ebay while browsing for a mat for the Jetta, hope someone from here can use one! $30 each + $12 S&H, new from MacNeil/Weathertech. Kent Tan Grey