Search results

1. Agent V

Please help! Another 2005 BEW with surging/stumbling problems

The second time that I go through this problem, with 2 different car. We've try changing the turbo actuator, fuel filter, crank sensor, etc. The stuttering occurs between 2100 to 2500 rpm when the cars gets very close to WOT, and not all the times. In both case, we end up removing the valve...
  2. Agent V

Vnt 17 question

I will have it tune, don't worry. I just tried it as is, to see how it would react. Thanks
  3. Agent V

Vnt 17 question

Just installed a VNT17VB on a ALH. Everything is stock on the car. It looks like that it doesn't boost enough, it will never pass or exceed the specified boost. Does it sound normal and will a tune fix it? To my understanding, I feel like there is not enough "smoke" to accelerate the turbo...
  4. Agent V

UltraGauge

How do they estimate the fuel consumption ?? I run a TDI with EGR and MAF delete. Will the Ultragauge and Scangauge work without the information coming out of the MAF??? Thanks
  5. Agent V

New oil pump chain or gear pump conversion???

I did a conversion about 2 years ago. I can't remember where I bought the kit. Any ideas where I can get 1 or 2 ??? Thanks
  6. Agent V

SMF conversion kit for 2.5tdi AXG

Where exactly do we have to install the spacer ? Between the engine block and the gearbox housing ??? My only problem is that we don't have the T5 here in North America, same with the AXG. I have to buy in Europe and I need to buy right!!!! Any pictures or more details about what your friend...
  7. Agent V

T5 flywheel and clutch from which engine ??? Is it what you are running with on your AHY ???
  8. Agent V

Hi, Somebody knows if there is a SMF conversion kit is available for the AXG 2.5tdi engine ?? Gearbox is 02G and 240mm clutch, 23 spline, 135 teeth on the ring gear. I just check the conversion kit for the BDF VR6. Clutch disc and pressure plate would fit but the flywheel has 10 bolts and...
  9. Agent V

Anyone done a Eurovan TDI Conversion?

I'm still working on a way to have the price of the shipping down from my supplier in Europe. Does somebody know where to get the mounting hardware (bolts, nuts, plates) at a decent price ???
  10. Agent V

XaV, what do you think about these parts numbers ?? It is from a 1.9tdi from a T5, engine code AXB. 038 199 207 AK engine support 7H0 199 256 F engine support 038 103 634 B dipstick pipe 038 115 611 D dipstick 038 103 603 AD oil pan Do you think this would fit on a ALH???
  11. Agent V

I will check the price for a couple of them, and I am working in a better way to ship here. It might take a week or 2 to get the answers. I will get back to you as soon as I know more. Agent V
  12. Agent V

I was quoted 165 Euro fo the parts, 285 Euro for shipping. I am working on a way to cut the price of the shipping.
  13. Agent V

AHU/ALH Eurovan T4, about transmission (5th gear swap, 02A swap)

I know about these 4 bolts mount on the rear of the engine. I have to double check but I think that the support for the tail of the 02B tranny is a bolt on on the ALH too. However, the right engine support that is used on the AHU is bolted on the timing belt side, not at the rear. That...
  14. Agent V

I know a place in Europe where it is possible to get the ring and pinion only. Price is not that bad, shipping is terrible!!!
  15. Agent V

I believe that the VR6 02A is somewhere between the 4cyl and the EVan. As for ring and pinion, I know these 2 possibilities on the Evan. 18/83 or 17/72. The first part number is 02B409143C, the second one is 02B409143H. What is very common here in North America on the 2.4D is the 18/83...
  16. Agent V

XaV, if your using the ALH, engine mounts, oil pan and dipstick coming from the 1.9 TD will be useless for you. I'm doing a AHU conversion at the moment ina 2.4D shortnose and I have the kit that GreaseWorks sales. At the same time, I'm planning a ALH conversion in a long nose. The ALH...
  17. Agent V

No... The bolt pattern is the same (there is a second set of holes on the bell housing of the 02B to accept a 4 cyl.) however, the 02B has been "reclock" so that the engine is at the good angle to fit in the Eurovan. The engine in the EVan is parrallel to the firewall (the angle is probably...
  18. Agent V

The 02B tranny is a bolt on to the ALH. However, some work has to be done to the rear of the oil pan, to make room for the "tail" of the tranny that goes to the RHS. Starter will fit perfectly, no mod at all. Right support of the engine will have to be custom made. Another thing to think...