Search results

1. S

Upgraded my bulbs on my OSRAM LEDriving XENARC headlights

who is selling the Osram headlights in north american, or were are they availalble for purchase?
  2. S

floor mats to fit 2014 golf/jetta wagon

i got them from partsengine about $130. canadian for the front set and about $90.C for the rear set
  3. S

floor mats to fit 2014 golf/jetta wagon

after much sleuthing i can confirm that the Uguard 3D maxpider custom fit floor liners FL-9100bk1/bk2 will fit in a 2011-14 wagon. I prefer the fit and finish of the 3d over the weathertech as these are not slippery.
  4. S

2014 floor liners swap

I like the 3d maxpider floor liners, much nicer than the weathertech. but they are not available for the 2011-2014 golf or jetta sportwagon. i'm wondering if anyone has fitted 3d maxpider ( or for that matter any other brand ) of liners from a 2015 into a 2011-2014 golf?
  5. S

Saskatchewan TDI members??

so does anyone in the sasktoon are have a 2015 golf? im looking to checkout the fit of the floor mats, i have purchased 3d maxpider floor mats and find them nice than weathertech liners. but they are not available in that size, so want to se what is different after 2015
  6. S

Passat fun

so what are these B6 shocks you are using? vw passat B6 2006 - but only the back right? the fronts on the b6 are struts way different than a b5.5
  7. S

engine replacement other than bhw

I was thinking that I'd have to go to the other side of the pond to do it, in the mean time the car i was looking at turned out to be trashed body wise , so i have to keep looking. Need a good body otherwise its not worth doing,
  8. S

engine replacement other than bhw

has anyone dropped a newer common rail engine into ab5.5 passat to replace a blown bhw ? can it be done?
  9. S

just following up on your post in sept regarding gutting your DPF,, and also what hid led kit...

just following up on your post in sept regarding gutting your DPF,, and also what hid led kit did you use? my 2011 golf wgn needs some attention., 2021 annual fuel comsumption for city hwy summer winter has worked out to 7.1l/100k, in the winter i barely get over 700km to a tank. its a dsg...
  10. S

replacement CV boots

i can find inner cv boot kits, my issue is the out cv boots, over the million miles i have driven, i have usually failed the outer boot. so i am wondering what one does if the outer boot fails?
  11. S

replacement CV boots

due to a required replacement of a CV boot on my Golf, i wanted to see if and what the situation was on our jetta, (2015 tdi, DSG), from VW's parts website the boot isn't available separately. Has anyone encountered this and is this the real scope? thanks
  12. S

Climatronic clacking noise

recently started to occur, start the car with hvac system of, turn it on and we get a clacking noise, if the systems is on when the car starts it makes the noise right away, from the descriptions on line is likely a damper actuator, but which one and where are they located? I ran VCDS scan and...
  13. S

in Saskatoon Import auto is my first choice, i have heard of an Audi tech who does work on the side and is suppose to be good, but have not made that contact yet.
  14. S

welcome, sorry can't help you in regina, as i know only the saskatoon local scene
  15. S

Nice to have you stop by, slave cyl will do that... happy traveling
  16. S

S'toon.
  17. S

How do you grease the panoramic sunroof rails?

try here https://www.audiworld.com/how-tos/a/audi-how-to-lubricate-sunroof-track-and-mechanism-423445
  18. S

2012 jetta sportwagen monster mats

try these https://www.partsengine.ca/u-guard-3d-kagu-maxpider-custom-fitted-floor-liners-in-black-p-54811.aspx#myRating you should be able to find by doing a search, amazon will sell the weathertech, but i think the 3d kagu are nicer. PS the monster mats crack and leak as they age.
  19. S

need a cargo area cover, will this fit?

well i tracked one down in PQ shipped $145.