Search results

1. VCDS

VCDS

Cable for sale
  2. image.jpg

image.jpg

3. B

Carplay options

Why would you spend $1k on the original radio would you could upgrade for that?
  4. B

Carplay options

Peter sells US model radios. The Eurozone radios are the same radios that you can buy on eBay for $1k or less with everything activated.
  5. B

Carplay options

He’s a member here, but you can find him on Instagram. Search for Peter DNA.
  6. B

Carplay options

CarPlay, Bluetooth, Sirius, HD radio, and all of the functions work on mine. I have no idea what Peter did to make it all work, but he updated it to the latest firmware and sent me pictures during the update process. He updated the maps too.
  7. B

Carplay options

I never gave Peter the VIN. I can take it and install it in another vehicle and it’ll work without having to change the component protection again. I spoke with Jack and he said that he could also do this, but I’d have to ship it to Poland.
  8. B

Carplay options

You can find them on eBay with the component protection removed. I purchased a US model from a 2019 Atlas and shipped it to Peter in Chicago. He removed component protection and enabled all of the features. I have about $1,100 into the entire setup with the 8” glass screen.
  9. B

Carplay options

You can buy the same radio on eBay for half the price.
  10. B

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Changed the front drivers side wheel bearing. It was surprising easy with the proper tools.
  11. B

RNS510 Firmware & Maps Info Thread

5238 is not for NA units. It’s for the Euro units. 5382 is for NA.
  12. B

RNS510 Firmware & Maps Info Thread

Don’t select Fender in the coding drop down. Select 06 and it’ll work.
  13. B

Dealership lying about CPO service? Need advice

I’d still change the DSG fluid, oil, and filters. Check the cabin filter and air filter. Our 2015 Golf TDI had a leak at the DEF line and it was replaced under warranty earlier this year.
  14. B

2015 Golf TDI long crank first start of the day

A friend of mine replaced the VVT on his 2015 and it fixed the issue. Our 2015 Golf is having the same issue now.
  15. B

What did you do to your MK7 today?

I recently upgraded the radio. I bought a radio from a 2019 VW Atlas with the 8” screen.
  16. B

delete

For that price you can get an SEL. They must be more expensive on the west coast. The added features of the SEL are worth it. The seats are much more comfortable and the Fender Audio system is standard. Get one with the lighting package unless you find a deal. If you can’t get the lighting...
  17. B

Options for installing Navi?

The price that I paid Peter included the maps updates. The maps are on an SD card unless you go with the more expensive Discover Pro.
  18. B

Options for installing Navi?

I recently did the MIB2 swap with the 8” glass screen. All in I’m at about $1,100 for everything. I could have went the cheaper route and saved a few hundred by having Jack program it, but I had Peter remove the component protection and do the updates. The radio was $175, the screen was $225...