Search results

1. kevinp

Body shop in Vegas

Does anybody know of a good body shop in Las Vegas? No insurance will be involved and I''l probably need a new hood, grill, and hood release..possibly a front bumper. Would it be cheaper to buy the parts from vw and put them on myself or would I not be saving any money that way? I have a feeling...
  2. kevinp

Smog test in Las Vegas,NV

I was wondering where everybody goes in Vegas for there test that is cheap and is the least hassle. I might go to jiffy smog by the dmv on American Pacific. I have a cel on but it's for glow plugs, will this be a problem? I wasn’t sure if on a diesel test they care. Thanks Kevin
  3. kevinp

Noob glow plug ?

I just bought an 04 Jetta tdi 5spd from a dealer out of state and as soon as I jump in after it's taken off the truck the check engine light is on. I had it scanned at auto zone and it has a glow plug code. I've read some of the threads on how to diagnose but I feel like I shouldnt have to since...
  4. kevinp

San Fran guru

I'm looking to buy a jetta in the bay area and was wondering if there were any guru's in the area that could do me the huge favor of checking it out before I buy. Pm me for more details and thanks! Kevin http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/1696603097.html
  5. kevinp

WTB TDi <$11,000 in Vegas

Looking to buy any model tdi in Las Vegas or the southwest for at or under $11,000. Needs to be 5spd and under 200k miles. Thanks Kevin
  6. kevinp

tdi guru needed

I'm thinking about going to check out a Jetta on Saturday at Findlay VW in Henderson, NV. If there's any tdi guru's or anybody with any experience that would be willing to come and check it out with me it would be much apriciated! I bought an 05 Touareg without doing much research and it's cost...
  7. kevinp

Best year to buy?

I'm in the market for a tdi and trying to decide which model year to go with. Both have over 100k miles and are automatic. One is an 03 and the other is an 06. Which model is more reliable/better? Would a warrenty be a good idea?what would be a good price ballpark for each? Thanks Kevin