Search results

1. M

WTB 2006 MK5 Jetta Windshield Wiper Motor

I got one coming, thanks!
  2. M

WTB 2006 MK5 Jetta Windshield Wiper Motor

Need a working windshield wiper motor, as mine quit working. I Don't see a lot of mk5 being parted out on the forums here, so I figured I would post a WTB. email me at mwsevera@gmail.com if you have something, and a price. Thanks!
  3. M

Hello, I was wondering if you know any good mechanics on Maui who can do work on a mk4 wagon...

Hello, I was wondering if you know any good mechanics on Maui who can do work on a mk4 wagon? Just wondering, I seen a conversation where you were looking for vwrobert51 contact info from the trusted mechanics list, and of course he hasn't been active since 2010. Id appreciate any help! -Mike
  4. M

Hello, do you still have your Touareg for sale? If so, let me know, thanks!

Hello, do you still have your Touareg for sale? If so, let me know, thanks!
  5. M

How's it going? I was wondering if you're still pushing my 98 Jetta you bought from me in...

How's it going? I was wondering if you're still pushing my 98 Jetta you bought from me in Winchester VA?
  6. Blue Mk3

Blue Mk3

1998 Jetta
  7. M

2004 Jetta Wagon 5spd NoVA 280k miles

This is my car, owned it since 244k miles a few years ago from original owner. It needs nothing, clean, straight, tons of work done and $$$ spent. I'm selling it as my wife is getting a SUV so I will inherit her Mk5. Email me at 'mwsevera@gmail.com' if you are interested. Located in Winchester...
  8. M

1998 Jetta TDI with Zero Rust

Still for sale. I uploaded some pics (81) onto my Flickr account. Its just the exterior and engine bay, I'll add some pics of the interior when I detail it, but its just as nice on the inside! https://www.flickr.com/gp/134191162@N02/j3g76m
  9. M

1998 Jetta TDI with Zero Rust

This is my car for sale, check out the CL add. Blue 1998 Jetta mk3 TDI with 241k miles with recent work for $3900. I live in Winchester VA, but I'll be traveling up to Boston this weekend in this car, so if anyone in NE (or along the way) is interested in a rust-free mk3 Jetta from Arizon...
  10. M

1998 Jetta TDI Arizona Car in Winchester VA

This is my car, in Winchester VA. 1998 Jetta TDI with 239K miles, $3500. If anyone is looking for a clean straight rust-free AZ Jetta TDI, here's your chance. http://winchester.craigslist.org/cto/5004319081.html You can contact me at my email address 'mwsevera at gmail dot com'. Thanks- -Mike
  11. M

WTB: MK3 TDI Plastic Skid Plate/Belly Pan

Looking for the plastic Belly pan under the engine, with hardware for a 1998 Jetta TDI. I'm located in Northern VA, thanks-
  12. M

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

I’d like to second Mark Talbot’s (AHUTDI) recommendation for Trusted TDI mechanic. He’s done a lot of work over the past few years on my TDI’s. He’s recently changed the DSG oil and DMF on my wife’s 06 Jetta BRM, as well as replaced the Cam, TB, and clutch on my 04 Jetta BEW Wagon. He’s very...
  13. M

WTB: VW oem hubcaps western, ma

hub caps I may have (2) hub caps for you. Could you send me a pic of the matching rear? You can text the pic to me at (814) 285-6355, or email at mwsevera@gmail.com I'd take $30 for the pair, plus something for shipping, like $10? Let me know. -Mike
  14. M

1999.5 Golf TDI 2Dr 5sd 89k mi in VA

This is my car that I'd like to sell. Email me at mwsevera@gmail.com if anyone is interested here on the forums. Only issue is it takes a few seconds (3-4) to start when warm. I was going to send the ECU to rocket chip prior to listing, but the next potential owner may want to have a...
  15. M

Wanted MKV clean TDI in Western PA

My car is for sale and its located in Pittsburgh. Manual Pkg2 MK5 with 79k mi. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=366889
  16. M

FS 2006 Jetta TDI Pk2 5spd 78k NoVA

The car is in Pittsburgh at my parents if anyone in the area is interested, still for sale!
  17. M

FS 2006 Jetta TDI Pk2 5spd 78k NoVA

I need a truck, so I'd like to sell my 2006 Mk5 TDI. It is a manual 5spd with about 78k mi, Blue/green ext, tan int. Its pkg 2 so its got the MFSW, real leather, power driver seat, etc etc. I'm the second owner, purchased from local VW dealer @53k mi. Using Top Tech 4100 every 7.5k mi...
  18. M

FS Wrecked 98 MK3 TDI $1800 in Winchester VA

The car is sold pending pick up and payment. Thanks for everyone's response and input.
  19. M

FS Wrecked 98 MK3 TDI $1800 in Winchester VA

Up for sale is a 1998 Jetta Mk3 TDI, 135k miles. Less than 10k miles from the TB change (by a tdi guru). New glow plugs, oil/filters changed correctly, no mods, no rigging, etc etc. You can see in the pics its wrecked. I pulled out of work last Feb and didn't see the car coming due to the...