Search results

1. M

I put unleaded gasoline in my TDI - now what?

Today I pulled into a Shell station with my new TDI. I 'thought' I was paying attention and I pulled up to the pump. Someone else pulled in behind me - so I looked at the pump ahead and thought I saw a green pump, so I pulled ahead. I promptly started to fill my tank and after 3 gallons, I...
  2. M

What's missing in the 2010 JSW TDI

We've had our car for about two weeks now - and are absolutely loving it! That being said, there are a few things missing - and they are items that show up in the owner's manual. I'm wondering if there are after-market solutions for any of these. 1) Electric seat. Interesting with all...
  3. M

Best Pricing from a SoCal Dealer?

I'm looking to buy a fully loaded JSW, prefer it to be: - Silver, Gray or Black - Pano sun-roof - iPod - Navigation - Automatic Any thoughts on best dealer that would be willing to work on the price and move their 2010 inventory? May also consider buying top-tier extended warranty for the...
  4. M

Potential Options on 2011 Jetta TDI

I'm in the process of considering whether to buy a Jetta TDI or a JSW TDI. And I also understand that the 2011 Jetta will be coming out sometime this summer (perhaps July). Question - we don't really need a new car until probably July, so can hold off. However, wanted to get people's...
  5. M

Interior Changes on 2011 JSW versus 2010

I'm debating whether to buy a 2010 VW JSW TDI or wait until the 2011 models come out. I understand, from this forum and other places that the 2011 may hit the showroom floor in July 2010. A question that I have for both the JSW or sedan is if there will be a leather option for 2011 and...