Search results

1. P

Wanted: Philly area - tools for timing belt change

We are in desperate need of tools for timing belt change. If anyone in the Philly (NJ and DE) area that would be interesting in selling/renting/lending PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact us ASAP. I am being called up for Army duty for the next six months and don't want to leave my wife and kids with...
  2. P

Wanted: Philly area - tools for timing belt change

We are in desperate need of tools for timing belt change. If anyone in the Philly (NJ and DE) area that would be interesting in selling/renting/lending PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact us ASAP. I am being called up for Army duty for the next six months and don't want to leave my wife and kids with...
  3. P

Bora and red TDI Logo, where to purchase

Someone decided they did not like my 2002 Jetta and Keyed a nice scratch on the passinger door and the trunk. My Insurance is covering the repair, but he has to take off the logo so I might as well change to the Red TDI and Bora logo (I have Rocketchip stage 3) where can I purchase them? (I know...
  4. P

Any other halfs going to GTG in PA?

Is any other half going to the Lancaster GTG on Nov 8th in PA? Just wondering the other PJ
  5. P

more Philly sightings

My daughter called me up on Wed, apparently there was a black TDI going up our street. "I heard that one a mile away, unlike those 2.slows" whas what I was told. My wife followed a black TDI yesterday in a huge hurry on 476S getting onto 95S. She said he had the same issues as most TDI...
  6. P

PA (mostly Philly area) sightings

I'm starting to think that my wife either has too much time on her hands or really likes to drive the TDI and not admit it to me..... OK sighting: SUNDAY afternoon -- red Jetta on rt 272 in Adamstown area turning onto rt 422 heading towards Reading. MONDAY evening -- black Jetta type III on rt...
  7. P

more TDI's on the road?

more TDI\'s on the road? I have noticed in the last few months that there has been more and more TDI's on the road (in the Philly area). I used to only see one every couple of weeks, now me and my wife see a few per day. Anybody notice more on the road?