1. doc_m

F/S 14" 4x100 steel rims

Sold. Gone.
  2. doc_m

2009 Jetta TDI and remote start

took this off the break in procedure
  3. doc_m

Skid Plate

he has the majority of his business in the us.....
  4. doc_m

Brake Set???

I had the akebono pads on the front and did not have any wear issues with them.....
  5. doc_m

Paint damage

bodycraft in langley :)
  6. doc_m

Overboost

how old it the actuator? on the turbo.... could be an actuator going bad...
  7. doc_m

2009 Jetta questions

yea i've had mine since dec 19 and just over 10,000 kms and only issue was from the sales guy when i took delivery other than that been an amazing car.
  8. doc_m

Question on painting GLI Calipers

I've seen this being used looks good, have not used it myself, but the idea if media blasting is a good idea
  9. doc_m

2006 vs. 2009

did you see that cell phone in transformers movie :D
  10. doc_m

HELP SOS broken TDI!!!

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Portland-OR/Diesel-Fuel-Injection-Service-L0099956306.htm is what i found on google
  11. doc_m

HELP SOS broken TDI!!!

think that is the name of a place that rebuilds them.
  12. doc_m

2006 vs. 2009

http://www.nwautoleather.com/ they do a great job! not sure of the exact cost as i got a deal i guess from the dealer.... but i think it's about $2000 CDN retail taxes in.... from what I was told when i called a couple years ago about my old car, you go in, pick what ya want, come back a few...
  13. doc_m

2009 Tdi Skidplate Must Have

no extra drilling at all, both rivnuts are in existing holes, the studs are in place for the frame. the rear main mount is using an existing hole. All is a great system put together and easy to install.
  14. doc_m

HELP SOS broken TDI!!!

could also look on the brightside if it is the IP can get an 11mm installed :)
  15. doc_m

09 JSW Any Auxiliary Audio Inputs??

wonder if there is a way to get a usb hub and wire it in somehow.... been thinking of that so the blackberry and gps and mp3 player can be hooked up and charging without having a ton of wires in the ashtray.
  16. doc_m

2006 vs. 2009

well fwiw i get the same if not better fuel economy in my 09 than i did with my 00. with alot more power, I am lucky to have the leather but that is an aftermarket thing.... I also really like the 6 speed manual as well, one bigger ticket to better fuel economy :)
  17. doc_m

yea what would you rather a scrap on a thick aluminum plate or a cracked oil pan?
  18. doc_m

I just installed the Evolution one this last gtg I had, definatly feel much better and thanks to Neil for a great plate and visit from the island.... of course made me envious as he has the toureag V10 :)
  19. doc_m

09 JSW Any Auxiliary Audio Inputs??

All i have in my sedan is the aux input.... perhaps a difference between comfortline and highline?
  20. doc_m

Skid Plate

i had a coolant heater and skidplate with no issues on my a4....