Search results

1. S

16512 code coolant related

I have a 2002 golf TDI auto,and I have a Rosstech VAG COM and have been getting the 16512 code for years, I replaced the Thermostat with one from VW dealer based on the serial number, and replaced the temp sensor with the new green one I got from BAP Geon. But I'm still getting the CEL and that...
  2. S

ALH Wagon vs Jetta sportwagon

Does anyone know what the contributing factors in the differences in MPG's for the Jetta sportwagens, and the ALH jetta wagons. I assume its the restrictive emission controls. and can the sportwagon run if you deleted the emission equipment. Where I live they don't test diesels for emissions.
  3. S

EGR adaption

I had a guy do the EGR addaptive procedure on my car. And I was curious can that effect the MPG's or cause any other problems. I have been having issues for awhile now bad mileage and more, Anyway I am also getting the code P0128 on my scan gauge also used VCDS, I have changed the thermostat (...
  4. S

controling windows with key remote

I read somewhere that you can program your key remote to roll the windows up and close the sunroof by pushing the lock button. And roll them down by pushing the unlock button. I actually had the procedure saved somewhere and was going to use my Ross Tech VAG COM. But now I can't find it. I...