Search results

1. N

Fs: 6 spoke ats, 16x16.5, $200

unbelievably, these are still available!
  2. N

not sure if these will fit the new Jetta Sport Wagon. bolt pattern is 5 x 100mm others might want to chime in Bill K
  3. N

to answer a few questions, here's the oem finish - satin spokes on top of a gray backround (this is not one of my wheels) thanks for looking Bill K
  4. N

here's a pic of them on my NON TDI black wagon (please use your imagination :D) Bill K
  5. N

My wagon was also black, on black, on black (dark tinted windows). The car was really quite stunning. I'm going to do a trade-in with it & I figured I'd get a better deal if I went back to the stock look - (only 48,000 miles) Bill K
  6. N

Josh. I do, and I thought I had the memory stick here at work, but it's home. I can email you after 7pm if you'd like. That's where they were being used for the last 6,000 miles. Unfortunately the tires dry-rotted and I went back to the steelies rather than spring for 4 new tires. thanks Bill K
  7. N

pristine, low mileage, date code 06 09 06. painted black satin pick-up in central (work) or south (home) NJ only - will not ship - can deliver within 150 miles of 07747 also included, but not pictured, are the VW oem center caps and 20 black plastic lug bolt caps,, and 2 removal cap tools thanks...
  8. N

FS: EIBACH Pro-Kit F/R springs

SOLD, shipped to sunny Florida 1/16/09
  9. N

My Engine Mount Problem (with pics)

hey, what's the down side? ....it worked for the brake light switch recall expansion.
  10. N

could everyone who has had this happen to them please report it to NHSTA. if they get enough incidences, they could force VW it pay for the fix. thanks Bill K here's the link - takes about 3 minutes to drill through the pages - you must have the vin #, but you don't have to be the owner of the...
  11. N

thanks gents unfortunately, they are both over 60 miles from me. I'll wait and see what VW says today after they get into it a bit before I commit to a repair. YMZ - you're right about the horizontal bolts. I could feel one of the horizontal bolts sheared off when I was feeling around up...
  12. N

pray tell paramedick, who and where are they? I would love an alternative to the dealerships. Bill K
  13. N

sign me up, I joined the club last night on the way home. bang, plop, shudder, shudder the rest of the way home (10 miles). after accessing the situation and what's involved, she's on her way aboard a flatbed to a local stealership. hope I don't get the $2,500 treatment as mentioned above...
  14. N

FS: EIBACH Pro-Kit F/R springs

from my 2002 Jetta TDI: as purchased from TireRack Feb 06, Kit # 8575.140. Fronts were never installed, Rears have approx 20k. Gone back to stock. $100, plus shipping- $10 east of Mississippi, $20 west of Mississippi - thanks for looking, Bill K SOLD 1/16/09
  15. N

03 mk4 oem springs

Dave, how much shipped to 07747? (looking for rears) thanks Bill K
  16. N

Glow plugs 101 ***Ver. 2.0***

wingnut: thanks for the thread. you probably save me over $500 at a stealership for a cel cancellation and bad plug replacement. total cost was $63 for the 4 plugs. one note - I was able to do the job with a quality 1/4" drive socket set. including a 9" extension, universal, and a 10mm...
  17. N

70 MPG/1100/1200 Mile Club

question for you guys in the mileage olympics. is there a mpg penalty via drag created by the alt pulley for running with any elecrical accessories on: like the cd player, lights, (various for driving, city, daytime, night and high beams?) heater blower, a/c.? over the last 5 years my best...
  18. N

rpm at 60 mph - 5 speed manual?

I'll check the trans code tonight, thanks is that the normal range for the gasser? Bill K
  19. N

rpm at 60 mph - 5 speed manual?

I recently bought a 2003 tdi wagon with a 5 speed manual trans. Where should the revs be at 60 mph? It's sort-of scaring me as my 02 jetta sedan is only about 2,400 with the auto, and the stick is about 3,000. I feel like I'm missing a 6th gear. Both are still running the oem tire size...
  20. N

P0118 Coolant Sensor....Ongoing Issue

thanks for the reply I bought a green on from TDI Parts for $16.60 inc shipping. now if I could just get it in without losing too much of that liquid gold vw calls antifreeze...