Search results

1. 1

Euro O1e TDI 6 speed swap for b5.5 passat

Hello I have a 01e swap all you need is a clutch pedal and master cylinder for a b5.5 passat tdi from Europe. I am asking my cost on it $2600 picked up from 31501 waycross ga. It comes with a smf 4 puck clutch and pressure plate valeo euro only model...
  2. 1

Sold... 05 passat wagon with 6 speed 01e waycross ga

$ 4k package deal Tdi passat wagon with a geared balance shaft module, w8 hid headlights, new tail lights and a failing automatic transmission. Will load on a trailer no problem. I have a Europe tdi 6 speed swap to go with the car. 01e.(for sale $2600) New valeo 4 puck clutch and flywheel rated...
  3. 1

inner cv axles causing vibration

I have been having a vibration at idle in gear that has been making the dash and front doors vibrate. I replaced the motor and transmission mounts when I did the gear drive bsm and TB and the vibration was still there then one of the boots ripped on the passenger side and when I replaced the cv...
  4. 1

tint and tune done today

I got some 15% tint put on the windows and a malone stage 1 put on the car today and filled it up with 15 gallons of diesel. The smiles per mile are up and it gets around quite a bit better.
  5. 1

05 PD reed valve sound?

I was on a job in GA last week was accelerating on an on ramp started hearing a what sounds like a reed being blown on.Its my car is my 2005 golf pd with 228k miles stage 1.5 malone, egr delete, I do have a new south boost gauge it is a boost leak some were still looking. I checked the egr...
  6. 1

damn sunroof drains

I have had a musty stank in my car since I bought it. I parked on an incline that only let the rear sunroof drains be used. Well that showed me part of the problem. I pulled apart the rear drains and cut the nipples off got them put back together. Started checking the front drains. I am about...
  7. 1

Forge Motorsports intercooler $250 for club members

Here is a link to my craigslist ad. price is $250 for club members I have no idea what shipping will be. I am in 32244. http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/4929234128.html Designed by Forge to replace your OEM inter-coolers this all alloy inter-coolers is an easy install. It is the largest...
  8. 1

parts from a 337

I have a chance to pick up a 2002 337 for 275 -300 bucks totaled due to motor fire what parts could I use other than the interior and ground effects. Works out really well due to being the same color of my car also. How sought after are the parts off of this car? Thanks for any info guys
  9. 1

When is it time for injector \s in a BEW?

Just wondering when its time for injectors on the PD BEW 100k 200k? longer?
  10. 1

interior lights acting up

Today I got in and noticed that one of the 3 main lights in the overhead would not light up unless reading light button is pushed are they two different bulbs of am i going to be hunting down some odd electrical gremlin?
  11. 1

Timing belt questions

I offered to help a guy with his timing belt. We open up the timing cover and find make and pray paint marks. I checked the timing with VCDS almost off the graph ok no big deal. So we looked for the timing mark on the fly wheel and this is were I had a feeling we were going to have problems the...
  12. 1

Bio in a PD?

What is the highest bio you would want to run in a PD? B20 B50 B99-100? I searched and came up with nothing.
  13. 1

Thermostats gents VAG COM your water temps

Check your water temp with vag com mine was sitting at before 80.1C=176F and after 97.3C=208F and there is no difference on you on dash temp gauge. The dash gauge is a dummy gauge it reads normal 190F or 90C from 160F-220F so you won't know if your T-stat is giving up.Also look at DanG144's Fan...
  14. 1

cooling fans?

Were is the place to pick up cooling fans at halfway decent price? I need the large cooling fan. tried to fix it and its dead again. Robert
  15. 1

Check you fuel hoses

Well I did a diesel purge on the golf today and couldn't get the car to run right after. The only thing i touched was the fuel lines, So I just replaced all of the fuel hose from the fuel filter to the tandem pump the hose on the tandem pump side was rough and in a crappy place to take a good...
  16. 1

Rear beam bushings

I saw boraparts.com had SEAT Ibiza Cupra R bushings(http://shopping.boraparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_26_40_66&products_id=310) but they were a lil pricey. Ryanp also has what appears to be the same bushings are they the same...
  17. 1

Floor mats

Were and what kind of after market floor mat are you guys using? I was looking at the weathertech, monster mats? Robert
  18. 1

Is this anybodys? 2005 jetta wagon(not mine)

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/3692715976.html
  19. 1

2004 golf (not mine) FL

http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/3740064293.html
  20. 1

Part's not here but post office say's they were delivered?

Hey guy's I have a question for you, I ordered some part's form a very reputable vendor on here (this is my first time I have had an issue with them). First they"shipped" it and 3 day's later it was returned by the post office and they said that the address was invalid (It was to a auto skill's...