Search results

1. B

2010 Jetta TDI Sedan Specific Thread

I am having a lot of trouble finding any information specific to the 2010 Jetta TDI Sedan. I know that the vehicle is a MKV with MKV/MKVI electrics, but with DIY, VAGCOM tweaks or other mods it is hard to find specific information. Can we get a forum group for the 2010 Jetta? Cheers, Brian
  2. B

1996 B4V Passat (Vancouver, BC)

***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** So, I have a 1996 Passat TDI with the following mods; E-Code Hella Headlights (glass) Front GLX headlight washers Hella Fogs Euro Signal lenses Modified Daytime running lights Euro...
  3. B

2010 Jetta TDI Highline

I have a Canadian 2010 Jetta TDI Highline for sale. I am asking $20,000 for the vhicle. Full Black Leather interior 6 spd manual trans 61500 km RNS-510 Nav Sat Radio working Clean No accidents Local owner Full history Dealer serviced Drop me a PM or email b4vpassat @ gmail.com Text for pic...
  4. B

96 B4V TDI seems like a misfire??

I just had my IP and injectors rebuilt and I had all my timing set back to factory specs. Now when I am at about 80 to 100 kph it seems to shutter like a miss fire. When I take away fuel it smooths out and when I apply fuel it smooths out. Any suggestions?
  5. B

MKIV Multi Funtion Steering Wheel in a B4

Has any one attemped a MKIV MFSW in a B4 before? This is some thing that I am exploring. Do we think it can be done?
  6. B

96 B4V TDI Electrical Problem

Over the last couple of weeks, and more so over this last weekend, I have had some really weird electrical issues. 1) Insterment Cluster has reset itself twice. The clock and the trip meter both reset to ZERO. NO other issues with the cluster, ie speedo, tach, fuel, temp needle unwanted...
  7. B

Cold Engine and Cold Fuel (96 B4V 1Z/AHU)

Am I the only one who has come across this, I start my car up and out the tail pipe is a puking of WHITE/BLUE/GREY smoke. it does clear up, it looks very bad. I have checked my Inter cooler piping and no large amounts of oil, engine oil good and coolant good and 17,500 miles on the fuel...
  8. B

96 B4V Passat 1Z, Installed a VR6 Front Engine Mount Help!

Who has installed a VR front engine mount on there 1Z/AHU TDI? I have done this, but it seems like I am missing some thing. :confused::confused::confused: I was thinking that this would make the front end stiffer as I have a LSD installed and I broke the 16 year old stock OEM mount.:eek: But...
  9. B

Cruise Control just stopped working :(

My cruise control just stopped working. I have a 96 Passat TDI. I put VAGCOM on the car and it is not showing the activation of ON, RES or SET. It does show Brake and clutch activation. I want cruise to work again.
  10. B

I want to add Monsoon system to B4 Passat

How do I go about adding a Monsoon system to my car? I already have the B5 Head Unit and I am running my Phatnoise system, but I want MORE MORE MORE. LOL Brian
  11. B

TDI Cold Weather Grill Kits

I have a line from a local upholstery company on a custom Cold weather grill kit. This kit is cost me $60 to get made. There are two upper grill blockers and a lower grill blocker. The upper grill cover can also be embroidered to have TDI (or anything you want) in the Passat font for an...
  12. B

1996 B4V Seatbelt Light Stays On

I fixed the wiring under the seat and now the door chime works when the seatbelt is not plugged in. The light is also on. The problem is when I plug the seatbelt in, the chime stops, but the light stays on. :( When I unplug the seatbelt from under the seat, the chime is off, but the light...
  13. B

WTB: 1Z or AHU Intake Manifold

I am looking for a 1Z or AHU Intake manifold. email bclish@rogers.blackberry.net or text 778-322-4459 Thanks Brian