Search results

1. SSTDI

FS: 2004 Jetta GLS sedan

SOLD: 2004 Jetta GLS sedan $9,200! SOLD TODAY FOR $9,200.00 For Sale - $8,900 2004 VW Jetta TDI GLS - 5 speed Platinum Gray - Grey interior - original owner - 82,000 miles - Timing belt has not been done - Will need 2 new tires soon. - VW spec oil always used - All maintenance done and have...
  2. SSTDI

04 Jetta stalled/won't start - vag com in New Haven, CT?

What happened: My 04 Jetta stalled at the stop sign on my street and won't start again... The battery light came on, and went off, but all of the accessories work. The oil light flashed and went off, it also flashed when I was trying to start it. What I've Tried: There is some oil on the...
  3. SSTDI

FS - MK4 Jetta roof rack,VW "euro" bars

FOR SALE Volkwagon roof rack that fits MK4 jetta Sedans. Has the groove style bars for attachments. I will try and get some pictures up soon. PM me with a reasonable offer. Located in CT. Matt
  4. SSTDI

Greenleaf Bio-Fuels Guilford, CT

Has anyone used Greenleaf Bio-Fuels in Guilford CT? I spoke with the contact listed on the site, Gus. The options are home delivery to fill up a storage tank you have set up (which I don't have but you can purchase from them), home delivery of a 55 gallon drum and you pump it your self (you...
  5. SSTDI

FS: CD Changer 2004 jetta

Fully functional dealer installed 6 disc CD changer. From my 2004 Jetta. Not sure what other models it fits? Only selling it b/c I use my ipod, and I need the $. Make a reasonable offer... - Matt
  6. SSTDI

A CT GTG weekend of 10/9?

I am potentially moving to CT in the near future and was curious how many TDI'ers are around. I will be there for the week starting on 10/9 and was curious if anyone wanted to GTG. Southern CT is preferable but after coming from D.C. going anywhere in CT is not a big deal. I met some of the...
  7. SSTDI

What to expect?!

I've never been to a TDI fest. I was curious what some people's past experiences at TDI Fest have been? What's your Favorite TDI Fest Story...
  8. SSTDI

Metro DC/MD Bio-Diesel users

I was on the Biodieselnow.com site and there is a discussion about trying to start a Bio-Diesel co-op in the DC suburbs, most likely MD. Biodeiselnow discussion I think we need some numbers: Who is interested in using, or already uses, Bio-Diesel in this area and how many gallons would they...
  9. SSTDI

2003 TDI with trans. defect

My 2003 Jetta TDI was a month old and had 3000 miles on it and it was very hard to put in reverse. I brought it to the dealer and they said there was a faulty part and that they needed to replace the entire transmission (at their expense of course)! Has this happened to anyone else? I feel...