Search results

1. Dans4

2014 executive toureg tdi

2014 vw toureg tdi executive. Black on black. 113k miles. Great condition.18" oem winter wheels with sale. Maintained myself and at local dealership. asking 18.5k obo. Location: Eastern Pennsylvania Images below. ( First 2 images at purchase) https://photos.app.goo.gl/zfgEnQmwUzDSyWom7...
  2. Dans4

Suspension Sport wagon

I have a 2010 sportwagon Am I correct any any mk5 / mk6 golf/gti suspension will ft the sportwagon I am looking to pick up KW V3 part number 35281031
  3. Dans4

FS 00 GOLF TDI 5sp $2.5k

FS 00 GOLF TDI 5sp $2k I purchased a newer Tdi so the older one is for sale. MY last 5 fuel fill ups were around 48MPG READING PA AREA 2000 VW golf GL TDi 5sp manual 2 door 350k miles Asking $2000 I am the second owner of the car( purchased at 300k miles ~ 5 years ago) I will include with...
  4. Dans4

WTB MK6 Tdi sportwagon

2010-2012 Must be manual,sunroof, one owner, service records price around 12k SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. Dans4

No boost MAf?

6. Dans4

steering rack replacement question

I have replaced everything except this connection. Any advice how to get this to fit? Do any of the Mk4 racks have a larger spline?
  7. Dans4

Mk4 leather heated seats. 200$ Reading PA area

Leather condition not bad. I have removed the adapter for the Airbag. All you need to do is swap the connector in your car. Drivers seat is starting to unstitch- about 10" Front and rears for sale. Send me a Pm and I can send pictures ( will post when i take pics) Asking $200...
  8. Dans4

golf fix up time

I recently took my entire interior apart. It was showing its age.( the material on the door cards was falling off) I have cleaned all the interior plastic pieces. Currently took the door cards off and removed the inserts and covered them in sued. Still need to figure out how to re attach...
  9. Dans4

Oil leaking form EGR valve

Oil is leaking out the hole at the top of the EGR valve. This started after I cleaned out the intake manifold. Any suggestions? Car at 340k miles
  10. Dans4

Speed sensor

Is this the speed sensor to tell the cluster the MPH? My speed stopped working and trying to find a fix. how do you take the clip off? I have the plastic part basically cracked all the way around. ( edit: got it off, have no idea how you could get that off without cracking off part of...
  11. Dans4

Wierd electrical isues. and Ac question

00 Golf GL. The 4 way switch . It comes on when entering/exiting the golf sometime. The 4 ways will eventually go off if you wait about a minute. I have replaced the hazard switch. Sometimes right after ignition if you hit the interior dome light, the symbol for opening the trunk is...
  12. Dans4

Wire goes where?

So i have been have some problems with my hazards. i replaced the relay. I checked behind the fuse box today and found this. As you can see in the picture the wire is cut at the pin for the CEL terminal. the wire is the same one that is connected to that inline fuse. This is Any...
  13. Dans4

New Member 2 door tdi

I just picked up a 2 door golf. Im new to the website and searching through alot of info. How many 2 door Golf Tdis are there? I didn't find many in my searches Engine Vag codes: 18009- Relay for supply voltage terminal 30 (J317): Implausible signal p1601-35-00 16764- Glow...
  14. Dans4

WTB 5sp TDi PA area will travel

Tdi found. Thank you all My DD was just involved in an accident. I need a good reliable car to replace it. Looking to spend $4-8k could be more if its a good car. Would be Cash Send me a Pm if you have a nice Tdi Non Beetle Must be 5sp manual Prefer One or two owners with...