Search results

1. joedredd

Brake upgrade on euro C6 3.0tdi Avant

Hi all Looking at fitting some 4/6 pot brakes on front end. Is there anything available which bolts straight on? Been offered some Brembos 6 pot 18z, and was informed that they just need new hoses and bolt directly to hub, can anyone confirm this? Also will I need to change anything with...
  2. joedredd

Changing injectors on AFB

Hi all Jus need an answer to this question; Can I swap my injectors to these (DSLA142P1519) for a mild upgrade without any other mods?? I will be doing an ECU remap in the summer, so need to know. If these do fit does anyone know who stocks them?? Thanks George
  3. joedredd

Bitten by BHP bug

Hi all Ok I have now been bitten by the tuning bug !!! My car is a 1998 A6 Avant 2.5TDI 170K miles, fully serviced every year. I have been doing a lot of reading and researching on this and other forums about tuning the Audi V6 TDI. Now before I start ploughing all my money in getting my car...
  4. joedredd

1998 A6 200-225bhp

Hi all I have been reading a lot of threads on here about the V6 engine and what can be done with it. Now I am not after breaking any records, just want a decent MPG and something to surprise people ;) I would like to get between 200-225BHP from my 150BHP lump. I have owned the car for...