Search results

1. W

Wanted! Mk5 02j weighted shift arm

Splines are about hammered out on mine. In need of an arm in good working condition. I have paypal etc. I'm located in 22835, Luray, VA Thanks! Will Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. W

Weighted shift arm part number?

Just curious, does anyone have the OEM part number for the weighted shift arm/lever on the front of the 02J trans? The splines are nearly gone on mine, I'm a little concerned with running it much longer in case of failure. I don't have a VW dealer close by so trying to locate the piece online...
  3. W

Wtb

Hi everyone. In search of an alh vacuum pump if anyone happens to have a spare lying around. Have paypal and ready to buy. Let me know! Thanks Will Sent from my flashscan v2
  4. W

Wtb BRM turbo actuator (good or bad)

Hey guys, not sure if anyone has one lying around, but I'm looking to buy a bad BRM actuator for an experiment. Also possibly looking for a good actuator if someone has a spare. Let me know! Will Sent from my flashscan v2
  5. W

BRM A/C codes

Ok guys, bear with me, I'm sure there are other posts covering this topic, but tapatalk shows zero responses to any searches on TDIclub. I'm stuck with just my phone this evening for Internet access A few months ago I bought a BRM for $650 not running out of a guys driveway. It's come a long...
  6. W

Wanted to buy - Manual trans starter ALH/BRM

Looking for a good used starter for my BRM (05.5). Quick research shows that ALH/BEW/BRM manual cars appear to all use the same starter. I just picked up a project and am not ready to commit a ton of money to it quite yet... If anyone has a good starter on the shelf, let me know! Will
  7. W

05.5 BRM blows ECU fuse

Hey everyone, my apologies if this is a covered topic, tapatalk updated yet again and I'm having search issues. I was offered an 05.5 BRM Jetta, manual Trans 228k miles for $800 (possibly less). The issue is that is has a no start from a continuously blown ECU fuse. I haven't looked at the car...
  8. W

Strange whine noise from ALH engine

Good evening everyone, strange issue with my ALH and I admittedly have not had a ton of diag time on my own, just curious if anyone has run into something similar. 01 Jetta GL TDI manual trans, 265k miles On Sunday night during my weekly commute to work (about 120 miles through the mountains...
  9. W

WTB - parts for my ALH manual trans (5th gear)

Hoping maybe someone has some parts I am looking for. I posted on a few local VW facebook groups as well. I developed a very rapid case of 5th gear popping out while driving yesterday. I am assuming it's a collar/sliding clutch issue primarily. I am hoping someone may have a stock gearset...
  10. W

Goofy electrical problems (headlights etc)

Hey guys, a friend of mine called me this morning, she is new to the TDI world, loves her car, but is having some issues with it. The car is an 06 Jetta, PD engine. This morning she got to work, she went to lock her car and noticed the headlight chime was still carrying on. She checked the...
  11. W

Broken part, serp belt tensioner damper?

Ok... popped the hood this morning to put real washer solvent in my new-to-me car and saw something relatively alarming... Do they use a damper strut on the serp belt tensioner? The upper mounting bolt mounting point for the cylinder coming off the tensioner arm is broken off. What does the...
  12. W

Broken part, serp belt tensioner damper?

Ok... popped the hood this morning to put real washer solvent in my new-to-me car and saw something relatively alarming... Do they use a damper strut on the serp belt tensioner? The upper mounting bolt mounting point for the cylinder coming off the tensioner arm is broken off. What does the...
  13. W

Wanted - gray glove box door 01 Jetta

Title says it all. Hunting for a few parts for my new to me 01 Jetta GL. Namely... -A gray glove box door -1 7 spoke 15" hubcap
  14. W

Wanted - 7 spoke hub cap for 01 Jetta

Title says it all, I need to locate 1 15" hubcab, 7 spoke style for my 01 Jetta GL. Anyone have one lying around? Thanks! Will