Search results

1. T

I have been averaging 65MPG in my Smart CDI

I modified the wipers to point up and down and built a front spoiler. I do hyper mile to get 65mpg. The best I have seen from a full tank (4 gallon) is 69.7 MPG :) I have seen them FS on ebay from time to time. No affiliation. Cheers Eugene
  2. T

Totalled ALH Auto 4 door golf FS 66k !!! 4000 CT

2002 dark blue. Black interior. txt or email for pics. The damage is to the left front corner,from side (tree) IP Sold car had OEM Tbelt and Turbo installed @60k Thanks Eugene Auditech203 a t g ma i 203 433 AUDI
  3. T

FS 97 b4 ECU (FA) and cluster 265k

$300 and $120
  4. T

Looking for someone in NE who can do a b3vr to tdi swap

I have both cars. Who has done them?
  5. T

Did the b4 ever come with an AHU?

cheers
  6. T

WTB b4 TDI cluster

Tell me what You got.
  7. T

How much more polution is produced when deleting the EGR?

I just saw how much gunk is in the head and intake after 170k it is bad. I don't want to delete EGR but now I am thinking twice??
  8. T

ahu/1z exaust manifold

50 shipped
  9. T

mk3 Black leather with b4 front seats. Very good condition.

No rips or wear. Drivers has one broken off handle otherwise mint. Can send pics. $220 for the set(pick up only) I travel to NYC twice a month delivery possible.
  10. T

mk3 puffy black leather door cards

missing the front handles and switches otherwise complete.$90 plus shipping.
  11. T

FS 95 b4 glx mfa cluster 95k auto

Good working cluster. looking to get $60 plus shipping.
  12. T

Can I run an ecu from a mk3 in a b4 1996?

thanks in advance. Eugene
  13. T

Hi All. newb question.

First Tdi I had was a golf. I loved that car until my friend totaled it, with me sleeping in the passenger seat:(. Then I bought a B4v cool car but I sold it I needed the money, plus I already had a wagy with quattro:D. Now I am back in the game Just bought a B4 to rebuild, as a second car...
  14. T

WTB 1z or ahu rebuild able short block

let me know what you have. Thanks Eugene
  15. T

WTB b4 passat need a cheap b4 for parts

Looking to buy a cheap passat for parts. Does not have to run, blown tranz, bent valves or very rusty, All ok. mainly need to have a rebuild able bottom end. Thank You Eugene
  16. T

aaz with 1z pistons?

Thinking about buying an aaz block. can i put 1z pistons and head to make it an ahu/1z to put in my b4? Thanks in advance.
  17. T

96 b4 TDI Wagon 1 owner car very clean

STILL UP FOR SALE -Many new parts -Tbelt -New pads and rotors all around -New engine mounts -New rack -5 lug swap -2 sets of wheels -2.5in ss exaust -Black leather swap -159k The air bag light is on for drivers bag. It went on after i swapped in the leather wheel. Right front window goes...