Search results

1. richardmunn

Need b4(V) Passat side marker light(s)

Still available? Hello, If they're still available, I need a pair (actually, just the L/F - amber, if you don't have both). If you do have it/them, how much shipped to 01002? Thanks and regards,
  2. richardmunn

craigslist find: B4V $5950 in CT

It was converted by Keith at KMH Motors, I am told.
  3. richardmunn

-- FOOD THREAD -- New England Hoedown the Sequel! 6/30/2012

I'll bring a bunch of salsa and chips ... hope people like spicy!
  4. richardmunn

2010 NEDD (New England Dyno Day)

"If you don’t like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes." Mark Twain
  5. richardmunn

ping meganuke

Ping Meganuke Heard back from Keith week before last. He did a TB a few weeks before that. Said he went on vacation and lost his phone, or something, but in any event, his old number is no longer good. He's still turning wrenches (told me to stop by to check something out). PM him.
  6. richardmunn

TDIFest 2011, Where will it be?

Wow, now that's incentive! How many does it sleep?;)
  7. richardmunn

Parting '96 B4 TDI sedan in Portland, Oregon

For my 97 B4, I need: (i) black shift boot cover; (ii) black e-brake cover; (iii) rubber bumper/spacer for engine cover; & (iv) driver's side headlight bulb cover - engine bay/black plastic - the locking tab on mine broke off. If you have these, and the price is good, I will ask a friend...
  8. richardmunn

Mass. Resident Buying Out-of-state car

If this helps any, I just bought a B4 out of state this past June and the process was not too involved. I saw the car, met the seller, negotiated and sent the funds and seller sent me the filled-out registration. Then off to my insurer and then to DMV, filled-out the RMV-1 and took the plates...
  9. richardmunn

HO5G GTG with Rocketchip August

I'm coming from Amherst, east of you, but thanks for the heads-up on traffic. We'll be driving up Rte. 2 also. I need to change my (97 B4) vacuum lines and maybe open the driver's door panel to see if the window regulator is loose (sometimes the glass pinches the corner of the weatherstrip)...
  10. richardmunn

Ho5G: food table

I'll bring some homemade salsa and a few bags of tortilla chips, and probably some chicken dish (Mexican-style) ... I hope people like spicy. If my wife decides to tag along, then some Korean food, too (kimchee by request).
  11. richardmunn

HO5G GTG with Rocketchip August

Lovely. I'll be there.
  12. richardmunn

Positive service experience Keene NH

I'm in Amherst, about 8 miles away from Dana. I avoid them, too. Maybe they've changed (now they're VW only), but I have bad memories (asked them to check a brake rubbing noise on my son's 00A4 once, a few years ago. They said they couldn't find anything wrong. When he got home, I looked and...