Search results

1. C

HowTo: RNS-510 Installation + Coding ('09 Jetta)

I'd like to switch my factory radio in my 09 jetta to the rns-510 and id like to add the blue tooth as well. can anyone tell me the part number for the radio and any additional parts i'd need
  2. C

Navigation Upgrade

I know about the ipod cables. I decided that I just wanted to upgrade to the RNS-510 if it is compatible with my 09 jetta. I just need the part number and know if it will work
  3. C

Navigation Upgrade

So if I buy an RNS-510 it will work in my 2009 jetta? Also what is the part number for this system if anyone knows.
  4. C

2006 Jetta Navigation System

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_23332_Kenwood_DNX5140_5cRB.aspx what do you think about this one? I'd feel better with a kenwood
  5. C

2006 Jetta Navigation System

I was looking at the audiosources unit on their website but when you click on it I dont see anywhere that shows a price or how to buy it. Any help?
  6. C

Navigation Upgrade

Yeah I was looking for something aftermarket because i'd rather not spend that much, maybe something under $800
  7. C

Navigation Upgrade

I bought a 09 jetta tdi back in august and it came with the ipod adaptor cable but with just the regular radio. I hate it. The controls for the radio only allow you to play ipod playlist. When I want to listen to a certain song or artist im just out of luck. When you plug in the ipod yo u...