Search results

1. TDIinRI

FS: 2003 Jetta GL(S) TDI 5sp, Worcester, MA/Long Island, NY

2003 VW Jetta TDI 5spd 190,500 miles $5750 More images of the car:http://www.flickr.com/photos/82952282@N07/sets/72157630644155888/ I am the car's second owner. It came to me in November 2010 with 158,500 miles. The original owner(my cousin) sold it to me upon moving back to Europe. I've been...
  2. TDIinRI

Hotel Room Rate and Booking Info!

We have negotiated a special room rate with the Holiday Inn Pointe-Claire for TDI Club members coming to TDI Fest 2007. The special rate is available now and we recommend that you book early to get you room preference! Please contact me if there are any questions, concerns, or problems. After...
  3. TDIinRI

Hotel/Fest Location finalised!

Hi all, I know that you have all been awaiting to know where exactly in Montreal the fest will be held. This year's host hotel is: Holiday Inn Pointe Claire (Montreal-Aeroport) 6700 Trans Canada Hwy Pointe Claire, QC H9R 1C2...
  4. TDIinRI

What route to take: Long Island, NY to Memphis, TN

I am leaving Long Island, NY for Memphis, TN on 21st November and am scheduled to come back on 26th November. Here are the possible routes: ONE: George Washington Bridge to I-80. Then 80 to I-76 through Akron to I-71. I-71 through Columbus and Cincinnati to Louisville, KY to I-65. I-65 to...
  5. TDIinRI

Y a-t-il un réunion à MTL ce mardi?

Hallo, Je sais qu'il y'a les réunions à Montréal les mardis. Y a-t-il un réunion ce mardi? Si oui, quand et où? Je suis le directeur du Comité de planification de TDI Fest. Je considère venir à Montréal demain pour inspecter les facilites à les hôtels qui nous sommes choisi. Si je suis à...
  6. TDIinRI

A4 Golf: Wheel conundrum

Hey all, I hope this is in the right spot. I have the opportunity to buy a set of 16" 5 spoke alloys that came of of a '05 GTI 1.8T.........However, there are no tyres on them. The alloys were only used 500 miles. The tyres that were on them were put on other wheels. The price is $400 with...
  7. TDIinRI

FS: Stock OEM Golf IV taillights

These taillights are perfect. No scratches, cracks, etc. Asking $50 for the pair
  8. TDIinRI

FS: OEM Stock TDI Instrument Cluster

This cluster is out of a stock US TDI. The odo has been reset to zero and the SKC for the cluster is included. It is ready to be programmed into your car to replace a broken/non-functioning cluster. Asking $50 obo
  9. TDIinRI

FS: Chrome VW valve stem caps

Asking $10 please
  10. TDIinRI

FS: (2) OEM headlight switches, CHEAP

Both for $15 OR $10 each OBO
  11. TDIinRI

FS: Wiper switch for Golf/Jwagen

Like the title says, asking $20
  12. TDIinRI

Hey New Englanders!: A last minute GTG this Sunday 7/9 in RI

Hey there all, Sorry that this is last-minute, but I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to pull this off 100%! What: A GTG and birthday party. You see, Sunday is my birthday. Sooo........Since so many of my friends are VW friends (you know who you guys are), I wanted to have a birthday...
  13. TDIinRI

A trip and GTG, kinda: New England TDIers invade Montreal

Okay folks like the subject line says...........I am planning a trip for the New England TDIers (though others are welcome if they so desire) to invade Montreal for a weekend of fun. The chosen dates are the 16th-18th of June. The only issue that we may have with this date is that 18th of June...
  14. TDIinRI

Story and pics (Part Two): My AWESOME trip from RI to FL and back!

And continuing on.... The next morning we go to check out the house Bill is building in the Bayshore section of Tampa. 5200 sq.ft. of living space, 6800 sq.ft. total. This thing is going to have a three car garage, a pool and a lanai. It is SUPER nice! Leaving Bill to tend to the job site, I...
  15. TDIinRI

Story and pics (Part Two): My AWESOME trip from RI to FL and back!

And continuing on.... The next morning we go to check out the house Bill is building in the Bayshore section of Tampa. 5200 sq.ft. of living space, 6800 sq.ft. total. This thing is going to have a three car garage, a pool and a lanai. It is SUPER nice! Leaving Bill to tend to the job site, I...
  16. TDIinRI

Story and Pics (Part One): My awesome Trip from RI to FL and back!

Well, I sure had quite the trek down to Florida! The goal: Go to the American Marketing Association’s colIegiate conference held in Orlando the 23rd through the 25th of March. What a blast… Here is the story and some photos… I started my trip on Friday, 17th of March, 2006. I left Rhode Island...
  17. TDIinRI

New Englander leaded to Orlando

Hi all, I am headed to Orlando for a conference Wed. thru Sat. At the folks in NY visiting now.....heading now tomorrow at some point. I will get to Florida early.......Any suggestions on what to see or places to stay? (Tryin to do this on a budget) Thanks guys Tommy
  18. TDIinRI

Providence, RI to Orlando, Fla

Heading to Orlando from Providence for a conference at Disney. Airline tickets were crazy expensive due to the fact that everyone is on Spring Break, so I have decided to drive........I have already left Providence and am currently on Long Island visiting the folks. Planning to leave LI...
  19. TDIinRI

Why your should NOT turn off the brake pad sensor!

An unnamed TDI club member came over my house for a TDI heater install several weeks back. While there, he asked to me to check his brakes. This is what I found...............Needless to say, he had turned off the brake pade sensor via Vag-Com!! I did not let him go home until new brakes were...
  20. TDIinRI

READ THIS: If comming to New England Christmas GTG on 12/10!!

Hello all, the GTG date is exactly one week away. I would like to have a count of the approximate number of people that might be in attendance! So, add your name to this post and what you are bringing! Plus, here is ALL the other info you might need The location: 14 Atlantic Blvd. North...