Search results

1. F

2015 Jetta CVCA TDI ground points

Does anyone have a true schematic of all the ground points locations on a 2015 Jetta CVCA TDI? Most thankful for it.
  2. F

With battery replaced on 2015 Jetta TDI is BEM coding required?

Replaced battery on my 2015 Jetta TDI CVCA . Does it have the BEM and therefore the the car requires recoding for the new battery that has been installed. I can't seem to find, if my car even has the BEM.on it and requires anything to let the car computer know there was a new battery installed...
  3. F

2015 Jetta TDI Exhaust Flap

Anyone change R&R one. It's welded to the cat outlet and bolted at it's outlet with a coupling. Cut it out at the inlet of it and plum in replacement. Anyone done it out here? VW only sells it as one piece with cat., at 2600.00 retail here.
  4. F

Safely certified car every 2 year in Ontario

Word is car will have to safety yest every 2 years in Ontario in the near future. They will for sure look at the emissions on vehicles being there is no E test being done anymore. Believe it or not time will tell.
  5. F

Brand new Mag wheels

I ordered 4 new mag wheels from www.clickitwheels.com Took like one-day for them to arrive at my place, but I wasn't home so picked them up at the shipper nexk day. Got the ART 75 in gloss black for my 2015 Jetta TDI . OEM size of 16 inch and hubcentric 57.1 for Comfort line. Got black wheel...
  6. F

2015 Jetta Heated seats

2015 Jetta TDI. Both front heated seats would both have a fuse for each seat correct. Please what is the location for the seat fuses. Cannot find. Thanks
  7. F

NRS Brake Pads

www.nrsbrakes.com Check them out. Bought for the front of my 2015 Jetta TDI. Will also when needed to change the rear, will buy them too. The quality is far superior to any OEM and after market pads I have seen or used. They are Fully Galvanized Backing Plates, not painted so no rusting...
  8. F

Coolant additives

Hyperlub diesel super coolant additive. The web below. www.hyperlub.com Added to my coolant after taking out some vw coolant from tank. To me seems to warm up faster, heat from heater etc. Will add once per year. San II gauge shows warmer temperatures faster then before. Got it from Canadian...
  9. F

Canadain Tire Mobil 1 5w30 ESP

28.99 for 5 qt., jug , which is 55% off regular price. Ends tomorrow Thursday I believe Oct 29th.
  10. F

Compressor Control Valve

I have a 2015 Jetta TDI and the AC cooling works and sometimes not. Looks to be the compressor control valve and VW does not have a replacement for my compressor which is a Delphi compressor. They do have for other brands that are in their cars, but not mine so have to pay $800.00 for a...
  11. F

New Battery in 2015 Jetta TDI

I have a 2015 Jetta TDI When the voltage drops to 10 volts indicates in dash NO KEY when hitting the start button and even shows same when you open the door too. Dash lights goes crazy too. As I have been reading when you install a new battery you have to reset the computer after installing it...
  12. F

2015 Jetta tdi struts

ECS tuning says the Monro Quik strut PN 182311 will fit a 2015 Jetta tdi but it seems all others say no. Any help is thankfull
  13. F

0w16, 0w12 and 0w8 oils

I noticed that now 0w12 and 0w8 oils to join the already water thin 0w16 oil on the market now. I believe I seen on the Amsoil site about the new viscosity oil to be in the near future. These oils are for gas engines, but who knows what's in store for diesels.
  14. F

Petro Canada Diesel Fuel

I have noticed PC diesel fuel in the warmer weather may use Bio diesel 5% at some locations as shown at their pumps and on their site. Anyone used it in the past and I wonder what locations.
  15. F

2015 TDI timming belt change schedule.

As I see it, the time to do is 130,000 miles or approximately 210,000 km's. I assume I am correct. Thanks all.
  16. F

Door window 2015 Jetta

Put drivers window up a heard a loud noise and window only up inch or so and stopped. Something broke for sure. Any idea what it might be folks? Going to be hard to get at the guts of the window etc.. Please do get back and thank-you.
  17. F

Mobil 1 ESP 5W30

HI. Any where one can get Mobil 1 ESP 5W30 in Toronto or Barrie area for reasonable price. One place I went to, wants $131.19 tax included for a 6 pack which works out to 21.86 a liter. "CRAZY" Please get back and Thank-you. Update. I will stick with Amsoil as is the better.
  18. F

Code P06C8 & P0674

Got the code P06C8 back in September which showed glow plug # 4. Reset it with scan gauge and would come back once and awhile, there after. Got just this month in February code P0674 showing and hard starting and rock and roll and again # 4 glow. Started wright up this morning and smooth run at...
  19. F

ALH Timming Belt Tools 4 Sale

I have from Roseland in NS. Timming belt tools for ALH diesel and ??? Roseland PN's as below. One-MN 4004 Crank Lock. One-MN 3359 Pump Pin. One-MN 4001 Cam Puller. One-MN 3418 Locking Plate. Finally found them as, I thought I knew where there were. They were stored as it turned out at a...
  20. F

Billet DSG oil filter cap

Ordered a billet DSG oil filter housing/cap from CTS Turbo in Langley BC. For my 2015 Jetta TDI. Ordered Wednesday August 8th and got today August 15th. It is really well made item and has cooling fins that are deep at about 1/4 inch or so, which will for sure help cool the DSG trans Fuild. Very...