Search results

1. 7

Looking to buy a v10

It's a 2004 with 157k on the clock..what are some of the things I should be worried about with these motors and such? I currently have a 04 jetta gls tdi so the tdi world ain't new...But the v10's are.
  2. 7

Straight piped

I've definitely noticed a difference in performance cutting the muffler off. very happy tdi + happy tdi owner in the way it sounds now
  3. 7

wheres the montana tdi's?!?!?

theres quite a few of em kicking around but not sure if any of you are on here....
  4. 7

Passat Seats in a Jetta?

as the title states is it possible? i loved the seats in my passat. but now i have this jetta the seats just seem too hard pretty much. and if passat seats dont fit what are my other options....i have heated leather
  5. 7

Door Switch acting up

ok so i have read some post about door switch fix's now is there anyway to maybe just take the switch out and clean up the contacts or something?
  6. 7

odd problem

Ok so when I was on my way back to town from my 2000 mile trip. My car started making an odd noise of what sounded like an exhaust leak but when I got under the car I could not see any areas. Where it could be leaking. An it also has a boost leak above 10psi an the noise makes a subi type sound...
  7. 7

hard starting and pulled a code

the other day my car wouldent start for 5 or so minutes it pulled the p0321 code and this is what i got from a vag-com scan Address 01: Engine Labels: 038-906-016-BEW.lbl Part No SW: 038 906 016 H HW: 028 101 114 6 Component: R4 1,9L EDC G000SG 6327 Revision: 12345678...
  8. 7

heated mirror and seat problem

well as the title says, my driver side heated mirror doesent heat but the passenger one does, and my driver side heated seat heats but the passenger one dont. my car has allready been in for the heated seat recall, and i was wondering what way i could test to see if its the switch or heating...
  9. 7

new to me tdi!

i just picked up a 04 Jetta GLS Tdi 5spd BEW 89k and i drove it probably 100 miles today and am allready loving it. only thing that i have found wrong is the remote doesent work till its touching the car...(i found the receiver too)....its on the roof right under the driver door.
  10. 7

lookin at a 03 tdi

hi i am looking at a 03 2door golf tdi 5spd. and i was wondering the stuff i should look for. i asked if the timing belt has been done they were unknown as its a dealer it has 140k on the clock.
  11. 7

98 Jetta

im looking at a 98 tdi with 148k on the clock has a bunch of new stuff on it this is the list that has been done. now my question is they want 7300 is this a too steep of a price? New Timing Belt New Serpentine Belt New Head Gasket New Alternator Belt...
  12. 7

2005 Passat GLS 1.8t

is it alright for me to post this here? ok i really need to sell this car cant afford it. i am asking $12,900 for it. it has 48000+ miles on it heated leather seats, tip automatic, 1.8t beautiful car. heres the craigslist link for some pics. http://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/1418682112.html
  13. 7

97 passat tdi

im looking to get one with 234k on the clock one owner car. they have all documents about service but the only thing that i am wondering about is that when the turbo spools in the upper rpm like 3500 it makes this terrible high pitch squealing noise. now i have been reading and bare with me but...