Search results

1. 7

Looking to buy a v10

Yeah I did pull a carfax and I do still have it. Yeah when I called the dealer where it's at was no help at all....and yeah oilhammer I think I'll wait for a while and save up a good amount of money before I buy one.
  2. 7

Looking to buy a v10

That would be the one
  3. 7

Looking to buy a v10

Yeah I went over there and asked the same question. I think my search will continue since the one I was looking at turns out to be a lemon....and has been damaged
  4. 7

Looking to buy a v10

What are the other things that requires the motor to be pulled to be fixed?
  5. 7

Looking to buy a v10

Yeah I have no clue on the service history of the vehicle...from looks, it looks like it's been cared for..But that's all I have to go by especially since it's 2000 miles away...
  6. 7

Looking to buy a v10

It's a 2004 with 157k on the clock..what are some of the things I should be worried about with these motors and such? I currently have a 04 jetta gls tdi so the tdi world ain't new...But the v10's are.
  7. 7

Straight piped

I've definitely noticed a difference in performance cutting the muffler off. very happy tdi + happy tdi owner in the way it sounds now
  8. 7

Any Arizona TDI'ers want to meet up?

i will be moving down to avondale area in june for school...will be good to know some guys down there.
  9. 7

How to: solve the 04 BEW hard starts and 16705 G28 fault code.

so what im reading is that to be able to do this you need the latest GP recall update...and the ecu update...cause i am having this same issue..just replaced the sensor...and still not starting..i was told it could also be something with the ring gear or something like that...
  10. 7

Latest ghetto mod......

i got a fix it ticket for not having the plate attached to my front bumper...so i caved and attached it with a bracket...looks fine...it saves from getting attention.
  11. 7

I need new tires and advice

well since you said your not partial to les schwab tires...but i have to say i am running the toyo eclipse a/s tires ..ran them all winter here in montana and have never had a better tire...and les schwab you can trade in your old tires and they will give you money towards a set of new...
  12. 7

How long did your original PD cam last?

93k...then drove 900 miles on it sounding like a subaru...
  13. 7

wheres the montana tdi's?!?!?

theres quite a few of em kicking around but not sure if any of you are on here....
  14. 7

From CA (warm) to ID (cold)

welcome to the cold!!! started my car at 19 degrees today with fresh battery and new gp's and still sluggish....
  15. 7

bew camshaft questions

this may sound weird but when my cam was going out i felt my car had more power than it does with the new cam....but i may be wrong also...it surely smoked more i know that...
  16. 7

NEW 28F6/T9 Glow plug recall for 04-05 TDI

well i had ordered 4 before the recall...an i changed out that plug and havent pulled that code since...
  17. 7

NEW 28F6/T9 Glow plug recall for 04-05 TDI

has anybody had the new ones fail yet? im pulling a p0671 code on cold starts.....and ive had the recall done...
  18. 7

ABS "Farting" when stopping

i get this from time to time also...but at this point i need new suspension stuff an every thing so its prolly adding to it all..
  19. 7

PD cam/cam bearing failure--RickDick80

i wished mine made it to 140k mine failed at 96k!
  20. 7

Weird tire wear

rubbing on the strut maybe?