Search results

1. Nash_TDI

FS: Bosio PP783 Race 783 PD Injectors DBW/Drive by Wire Balanced

Probobly not going to take my car past the STG2/3 at this point as I have other faster, heavily modified cars already. Ballanced PP783s in bodies. $1000 OBO Sold my turbo and manifold, only injectors left.
  2. Nash_TDI

FS: Front Brake Set (Sportwagen & Cup Edition 312mm)

Selling my Front Brake Set (Sportwagen & Cup Edition 312mm) These are brand new never used. $125 OBO Link: ID Parts Link/details https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/6e7d4853-308f-46a9-ac81-3021338f80e1-jpeg.139881/full
  3. Nash_TDI

FS: Frost Heater MK4 Headlight Washer & IC Sprayer

Selling my brand new Frost Heater headlight washing and IC chiller system. Had this on the shelf for many years and never made it on the car. I know it was demo'd at TDIFest Ohio is 2008. Not sure when I got it. It has very detailed installation instructions with color pictures. $100 OBO
  4. Nash_TDI

FS: 2005 B5.5 Passat TDI GLS Manual/5spd Louisville, KY

Selling my very clean 2005 B5.5 Passat TDI GLS sedan located in Louisville, KY. The car belonged to a customer of mine and i have been working on it for the last eight years. He moved onto a newer car and it has a clean title in my name. I believe the extensive maintenance records and...
  5. Nash_TDI

Taking Tuned Car back to dealer

So as many of you was unhappy with the fix and tuned the car almost immediately. I now need my first adblue fill up. Worth it to just do myself or should I take the car in? Do I flash it to stock? Curious if there is updated emissions fix software they will try to flash.
  6. Nash_TDI

FS: B5.5 Passat Wagon, 140k, Louisville, KY

Bought this car to manual swap and do all the normal B55 upgrades, but just haven't had the time. Thought I would pass it onto somebody else, or I'll get to it eventually. The car has 140k miles estimated. Need to check it again. Starts and runs strong, but only has reverse. Really clean...
  7. Nash_TDI

FS: MK4 Perf Partout, RC5, 6spd, Whitbread, Colt, Darkside, ARP, Franko6

I am parting out my full 17/22 motor and extra parts that I have lying around. 17/22 Turbo, 50k miles estimated. Bought new from Kerma: Install kit included: Sold Performance head 25k miles, Colt stg2 Cam, ARP Studs, Rebuilt and Ported by Franko6, includes new 2 hole gasket...
  8. Nash_TDI

FS: Rocketchip RC5+ ECU, IMMOB defeated

Selling my RC5+ ECU that is immob defeated out of my 2000 Jetta. Switching back to my other motor and 2260. Set up for: 17/22 3" Maf housing w/TDI MAF 3 bar map 11mm Pump P764 or equivalent injectors Can list all all my mods, but those are the most pertinent to the ECU/tune. Car made 186whp...
  9. Nash_TDI

Fs: Euro taillights reverse cree led kit - error free and bright fits: Mk6 gti golf

Got these as a gift and they already had them. My loss: ' http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-golf-euro-taillights-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright $35 Shipped
  10. Nash_TDI

Fs: BNIB Malone Tuning Flashzilla V3 w/$599 tune

Moved. Moved. wrong forum http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5204534#post5204534
  11. Nash_TDI

Fs: B55 tcu

Selling the TCU I removed from my 2004 passat for a manual swap. Worked perfectly fine and never saw any water. Car had 134k when removed. $75 shipped. Part# and Pics to follow.
  12. Nash_TDI

FS: KII-usb Ross-tech VCDS cable

Upgraded my VCDS so this one has to go: http://store.ross-tech.com/shop/VCKII.html Works great. $200 shipped.
  13. Nash_TDI

FS: Integrated Engineering Rods and Nural Pistons NEW

Selling a set of Rods and Pistons I have been holding onto forever for a project that isn't going to happen. I also have a block/crank that would be good for those wanting to build up as a spare bottom end. I'll throw it in for the asking price, but don't want to ship the block. Piston Set...
  14. Nash_TDI

N75 Issues

Got a customer's car in for a manual swap and having N75 issues. Not sure how the car ran beforehand, but I'm fairly sure it is unrelated. The car will not run the N75 output test. It goes from 5% duty cycle to 55% for a 1/2 second then back to 5%. It doesn't evey try to run the output test...
  15. Nash_TDI

FS: Passat B5.5 04/05 GMR Parts, axles, TCU, Raxle

Parts left over from a current 5spd swap. TCU 300 Shipped OBO Good passenger OEM Axle: 100 Shipped OBO Like NEW driver Raxle: 175 Shipped OBO (10k miles on it) Torque coverter core: 100 OBO Trans Core: 100 OBO Shifter assembly: 100 OBO Auto Starter ring: 30 OBO Inquire about misc. parts...
  16. Nash_TDI

FS: Passat 5/6Spd Stainless Clutch Line

Somehow ended up with 2 of these for my swap. $95 Shipped http://www.uspmotorsports.com/USP-Audi-Stainless-steel-clutch-line.html Anybody that has done the swap or read about it knows how much of a pain it is to put in the hard line. Make your life easier with this.
  17. Nash_TDI

Feeler: 6Spd O2M, Wavetrac swap

My plan is to switch to a 4motion box, and I have a complete DRW box available. -Wavetrac LSD w/new bearings and ARP hardware -Whitbread Upgraded Forks -Black painted case -DRW O2m box from RyanP -Axles -Starter -Shifter -No Clutch included I have about 10k miles tops on this setup. Original...
  18. Nash_TDI

FS: MK2/3 Rear Motor Mount VNT Conversion

Selling my rear motor mount from Performance Diesel that I ended up not using. Used for VNT conversions. $100 Shipped OBO
  19. Nash_TDI

FS: 2003 Jetta Wagon, 5spd, Leather, GLS, Louisville, KY

Selling my one owner 2003 Jetta Wagon. Rotella T6 always used. Mostly highway miles as he had a long commute. I bought the car and did all the recent maintenance in the last 100 miles. Clear title in my name. 289k miles 5-Speed Heated Leather The good: -New <100 miles Timing Belt Kit from...