Search results

1. dunerking

Working in Berlin Germany,is there any parts/upgrades to get while here

Working in Berlin Germany and was curious while I’m here is there is any upgrade parts to get while here for either my 2004 VW Jetta(MKIV) TDI or our 2013 Porsche Cayenne diesel? I feel like living in North America we get altered vehicles(typically for the worse) and if I can take advantage of...
  2. dunerking

Ca:2013 Porsche Cayenne diesel

For sale 2013 Porsche Cayenne diesel with 55,+++ miles. Exterior is silver with the black heated leather seat interior. Has most options and sunroof. Garage kept and non smoker in great condition! Always maintained with Porsche/VAG parts and filters. Just had the 50k mile trans service,as well...
  3. dunerking

04 Jetta just quit running..

Driving home in the 04 Jetta(mileage 173k miles) when I exited the freeway. Made the turn off of off ramp with normal running conditions and as I approached intersection noticed,felt and hear what seemed as a release of boost. I rolled to the stop light and made a right turn and immediately...
  4. dunerking

Ca:'13 Jetta alloy wheels

Friend of mine just turned in his 2013 Jetta and had these factory rims with worn out tires left over from buyback. Rims are located in Ventura California. Price:$275 Call/text Jim 310-625-2449 for more info and pics
  5. dunerking

$500 VW card,was going to use on my 04

I've got $500 VW card to use by the end of April and was thinking of using it on my 04 Jetta. Was thinking of having the front ball joints and tie rods replaced,as well as the rear brake pads. Would it be better to use that money towards something more difficult(better suited for the...
  6. dunerking

SoCal:WTT 18"Autobahn rims w/tires for stockers

WTT my 18" Autobahn rims w/newer tires from our JSW for your stockers and cash. Rims are in great condition. We're doing the buyback and figure someone that isn't doing the buyback,or doesn't need to would like to upgrade their car. If your interested text me for pics of the rims/tires at...
  7. dunerking

Considering the Porsche Cayenne diesel

With the wife's JSW included in the dieselgate,we've been looking for another vehicle for her. We were looking at the Q7 and Q5 TDI's but stumbled upon the Porsche Cayenne diesel. Does anyone have and info/input about the Porsche Cayenne diesel? We were going to look at a 2013 and wanted to be...
  8. dunerking

Coolant leak pinhole in hose

I pulled up to the house and saw quite a bit of fluid,popped the hood to find a pinhole leak. The hose is on the back side of the motor near the firewall. It's has another hose that runs with it. I saw some numbers not sure if they help 102855T4. I looked in the Bentley manual but it was kind of...
  9. dunerking

Coolant leak pinhole in hose

I pulled up to the house and saw quite a bit of fluid,popped the hood to find a pinhole leak. The hose is on the back side of the motor near the firewall. It's has another hose that runs with it. I saw some numbers not sure if they help 102855T4. I looked in the Bentley manual but it was kind of...
  10. dunerking

04 Tdi glow plug harness replacement info

Replacing the worn glow plug harness on my 04 BEW Tdi. My new harness does not have a plug on it,and after researching on here that this particular motor the harness does not have a plug. I've read that most just use crimp connectors,and also not to solder the connections. I followed the...
  11. dunerking

11' JSW power drop/now no start

Wife just called,her 11' JSW felt like power had dropped a little. She pulled over to the side of the road,shut it down and now it won't start. It will only just crank over. AAA is picking her up and heading over to Parkway VW in Valencia. Car is still under warranty. I'm looking for input as to...
  12. dunerking

Frt and Rr brake job:any tips?

Got my new rotors and pads from IDParts!! I was going to start from the front to the rear,and finish off with a fresh fluid! The front seems pretty standard,I don't have the fancy tool to press in the pistons. In the the pass I've just cracked the bleeder and used a large screwdriver against the...
  13. dunerking

Brake fluid puddled up on top of Trans

I've had to top of my master brake cylinder lately. While under the hood I noticed what I believe is brake fluid on top of the Trans,where the shift/clutch linkage attach mounts to the Trans. I haven't been able to pin point where the leaks is coming from. It doesn't appear to be coming from the...
  14. dunerking

Info needed on OES Genuine glow plug harness

It seems I have to replace my glow plug harness,as I have a CEL and that is the code it gave me. I always buy from vendors on here,but I have $150 credit on Amazon. So I was going to replace the glow plugs as well as the harness with that credit. The glow plugs I was looking at are Bosch glow...
  15. dunerking

Checking/clearing codes with my Smarty tuner?

I have a Smarty S06 tuner for my Dodge,but it also checks codes. Can I use this to check and or clear codes on my 04 jetta TDI? I have a check engine light,and need to smog my TDI this weekend. I'm not having a limp mode or anything that I can notice while driving. I just need to clear this...
  16. dunerking

Under performing A/C:recommend dealer So.cal

Wife's 2012 JSW has a under performing A/C. We have searched on here( with some solid info)and it seems like a possible RCV acting up. Does anyone on here that lives in So.Cal suffer from this? If so,did u take it to a dealership that was familiar with this issue? We live in Santa Clarita,and...
  17. dunerking

Boost leak,recommended search areas

04 Jetta,manual trans. Just got home from working out of town and the wife informs that the Jetta is makimg a new sound...great just what i need. Take it for a drive,and it runs fine until I put a load on it,which is when I hear a decent boost leak,and power is down. Take it home and start...
  18. dunerking

Oil leak:frt driver?

I noticed this morning about 8-10 drops of oil on my garage floor. It was from the driver side,somewhat in front of tire. I'll jack it up when my wife gets home from work later,and take a look. But i wanted to try the pros first. I noticed the oil lite coming on,then going off the last time i...
  19. dunerking

Need a good mechanic in So.Cal

Looking for a solid mechanic in the So.Cal area,that not out to soak my wallet,and help me cure my limp mode that i have been dealing with. Thanks for any info.
  20. dunerking

Frt. control arms bushing?

Got some new Konis for my 04 Jetta,and also got new bushings for the front control arms,my question is how do I find out if they are the Audi tt bushings? Thanks