Search results

1. M

Wtb mk4 Jetta spice red rear bumper cover

Looking for an early bumper anywhere close to charlotte, nc. We'll get it shipped if already painted spiced red ;)
  2. M

FS: BBS MADRAS

This is a used set off BBS madras 2 piece wheels from a low production Passat W8 normal wear ,no cracks $700 obo 5x112 17x7.5 Comes with tires and center caps If you want I can have the tires removed as well prior to shipping. Tread depth is in the pics. Located in 28215 Local or shipping...
  3. M

FS: Bora R spoiler Mk4

Bora are spoiler in a very good condition. Can meet up or ship out of Charlotte NC
  4. M

alh manual swap without cutting

Hi, so I'm putting a car back together that I'm going to be putting up for sale. It's currently stripped, no interior no engine/trans. Just finish installing the suspension. I was wondering if anyone has had success in swapping out the engine compartment wiring harness for a "clean " manual...
  5. M

FS: alh crank and rod/piston set

PRICE IS EA. 250 SHIPPED for the set 250 SHIPPED for the crank This is a set of used piston/rods from an old personal vehicle I finally decided to let go of. Price includes shipping to the lower 48. See my other stuff for the crank and possibly the turbo (gt1749va) Charlotte,nc Edit...
  6. M

fs: black leather interior mk6 gti part out charlotte,nc

I know it's not a tdi but lots of cross compatible body parts . I got it for the engine to fix my bro's tiguan but turned out to have a large crack on the block so making up for my loss Located in Charlotte,NC I can also meet if needed Mk6 2013 GTI driver edition Sold: side mirrors ,rear...
  7. M

FS: BREMBO 17Z

Had these in a plastic container in a storage unit I closed out so got them cleaned up. All from previous part outs 1) full set 18z silver with porsche logo SOLD 2) 18z front pair SOLD! 3) 17z front pair $310 shipped All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. I can ship worldwide ,just...
  8. M

FS: 11mm pump charlotte,nc

this is a link to the ebay listing with info and pics. you can buy through ebay or $260 shipped here (tdiclub discount ) I take all forms of payment except cashapp and apple pay https://www.ebay.com/itm/174776617304
  9. M

Mk4 jetta tan parts

Car is getting a black interior so Mk4 jetta tan parts Just leather seats $200 With all 4 panels and 2 rear extras in cloth $260 With all tan plastic parts $300 ^ includes the armrest and rear deck, console etc. Text me for pics 704-886-4520 Charlotte,nc
  10. M

FS: brembo 18z

Good front set of brembo 18z calipers Nice upgrade for B chassis $355 plus s&h I ship everywhere 28215 charlotte,nc Car had engine damage:( Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  11. M

WTB: GTB mani for a 1.9

As title states, looking for a gtb manifold for a 1.9. I know where I can get them new for a reasonable price but rather get used. If you want parts I have plenty to trade if that's something you rather do. :)
  12. M

FS: BREMBO 17Z CALIPERS

Nice set of Brembo 17z calipers in used working condition. these are 6-piston about 330 mm Will fit any car with the correct adapters Message me for pics or text 704-886-4520 Sorry but the new format sucks ..miss Tapatalk lol ****** I ship anywhere*****
  13. M

17x7 5x112 heritage wheels

This is a set of volkswagen heritage alloy wheels 17x7 5x112mm 2 wheels do have a pot hole bend but it does hold air., isn't noticeable with trim ring. $300 I ship everywhere Direct fit for 5x112 and vw T4 (euro van) Can fit older cars too with correct adapter
  14. M

2002 JETTA TDI CHARLOTTE, NC

SOLD
  15. M

FS: Brembo 17z front caliper set

These are calipers from a Touareg only had 87,000 miles. Come with pads Nice big brake upgrade for many makes as long as they use the correct adapter. price 300 or best offer but will include shipping at 300 text me for pictures Tapatalk isn't working with the new upgraded page?,704-886-4520
  16. M

anyone looking for b5.5 wagon parts?

I have access to a b 5.5 wagon, grey leather interior. lmk if you need any parts ..friend is crushing it in about 3 weeks or so.
  17. M

FS :Rebuilt vnt15 but tight vnt mech

Sold please delete
  18. M

Bew /alh downpipe with cat

Hi, anyone need it? It works, no issues. I put a larger dp in. 140 but I'm flexible on price Can be used on a alh if you pug the o2 bung with a cap Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk