Search results

1. J

Cell Phones that do/don't work in 2010 VW

Vehicle: 2010 Jetta TDI Sedan Bluetooth Module 9W3 Cell Phone Provider: Sprint Cell Phone make and model: HTC EVO 4G Does it work 100%: No What doesn't work: It seems to sync ok, but the RNS does not understand the (123) 456-7890 format for phone numbers, so it can not place outgoing calls, and...
  2. J

2010 TDI Drivers: Bluetooth question (Info request!)

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I noticed it was still sort of active and once upon with the help of dzcad90 and this thread I was able to get the bluetooth options to show up on my 2010 Jetta TDI's MFD. For anyone who has been successful with the coding, are you able to scroll through...
  3. J

Fs: Rcd-510

I replaced the RCD-510 in my 2010 Jetta TDI with an RNS-510 and am now selling the RCD-510. Figured I would try the forums before ebay. The unit is in mint condition as I replaced it less than two months after taking delivery of the car. I am asking $600 plus shipping. Thanks.
  4. J

HowTo: RNS-510 Installation + Coding ('09 Jetta)

has anyone else done the rns-510 swap on a 2010 jetta tdi sedan? i am trying to figure out if i need a sirius extension cable. from the looks of ironman24's post, the sirius receiver might not be in the trunk. thanks.
  5. J

2010 TDI Drivers: Bluetooth question (Info request!)

vw is certainly making it hard on the 2010 owners to figure out the bluetooth. vwnate, did you have voice command on your bt before you coded it with the vag-com? i'm trying to figure out if there's a way to tell if i have the C or D version. i got my rns-510 yesterday so in the next couple...
  6. J

HowTo: RNS-510 Installation + Coding ('09 Jetta)

dzcad90, thanks for the great guide. i've popped in other forums and said the same thing, but i'm waiting for someone with a 2010 jetta tdi to perform the upgrade from the rcd-510 to the rns-510, and maybe while they're at it upgrade the bluetooth. then hopefully that will give me the...