Search results

1. [No title]

[No title]

2. V

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

waiting time from uploading offer I did mine last week on Monday and receive offer for appointment 2 days later. Good luck on your appointment setting date.
  3. V

PST Return form Thanks for the link I'll use it as soon as I have all the docs ready.
  4. V

Pst return form Where did you get the Government of BC Form to apply for a refund. Thanks
  5. V

Good website to get ballpark price in repairs?

Will you take your own meat to a restaurant ? Are the same parts ? ask more questions not just prices.
  6. V

Volvo Crossover It looks like the Nissan Qashqai
  7. V

CD radio 2006 jetta

You need the VIN from the car donor of the radio and then go to your VW dealer with both numbers.You have to prove to the dealer that is your car. Good luck
  8. V

Average battery life?

Battery Life My neighbour replaced his in a 2010 Golf SW last week.
  9. V

Goodwill Package

VW Cards I got my cards at home Vancouver BC applied on line with my car info from overseas.
  10. V

Anyone need Tempest Blue touchup paint?

Touch up Paint I'll look for a contact in Bellingham. Thx Tony
  11. V

Anyone need Tempest Blue touchup paint?

Touch up Paint Too bad I am across the border in Vancity.I have a Blue SW.
  12. V

FS 2000 Jetta TDI 5 Speeds

2000 Jetta TDI 5 Speeds for sale after 259000K of excellent performance.No accidents located in Vancouver BC Canada.Silver colour no accidents.No A/C $3500 can dollars. Car has been S O L D
  13. V

Trusted TDI Mechanics/Shops in the Vancouver (GVRD) Area

Sorry I was away in a small tour to visit the Wolfsburg Factory in Germany ,am available now. Thanks Tony
  14. V

**EMISSION SERVICE ACTION 23O6-EMC Software***

Campaign 2306 in Canada also I received the letter in the mail today for my Golf SW 2012
  15. V

Trusted TDI Mechanics/Shops in the Vancouver (GVRD) Area

Andes Auto Service back in Service After my winter Holidays am back in Richmond BC ready to Service my loyal customers and TDI Club members that need some work done in their loved TDIs. I have a new cell:604-401-2137
  16. V

Trunk won't open - 2003 Jetta

Trunk not opening with remote Check the wires near the left hinge inside the trunk. Good luck Tony
  17. V

Who loves our earthquakes?

Big Hearthquake in Northern Chile We had a big one 8.2 last night in Northern Chile but luckily I am in the South.Big support for the people in that region. Cheers VW Petrolero
  18. V

Replacing the Timing Belt

First find somebody that can do the work properly and then see if he'll take parts or not,because nobody guarantee somebody else parts.And when you go to a Restaurant you don't take your meat to be cooked by them. Have a Good Day
  19. V

Timing Tools

TB Tools Try the best,Metalnerd http://www.metalnerd.com/
  20. V

Transmission Fluid

You have to buy synthetic oil that is specified for this trannnies.