Search results

1. rspring

Free stuff

Have some VAG stuff I will give away. Free for pickup or you pay shipping. - MKIV R32 rear springs and dampers. Less than 10k of use. - BND specialty fluids for 2003 RS6. Power steering fluid, power steering lube, ATF, motor oil. I'll post up more as I continue to organize my garage...
  2. rspring

3.0CR vs 2.0CR in 3rd gen Toyota?

I have been driving with my daughter in her CR Jetta for that last four days, visiting colleges. So, I had some time to muse on the challenges associated with fitting the very tall 4cyl engines into the Toyota chassis. I'm wondering if a 3.0CR V6 might not fit more easily? Either a Merc or a...
  3. rspring

BHW vs ARL pistons

I am doing a TDI swap on an 04 R32. Using a PD150 ARL, Rosten rods, colt stage 3 cam, full Ryanp 2260 setup with all his piping, etc. everything balanced and ported, etc. My builder suggested sticking with the ARL pistons. It may be too late if he has already bought them, but.... What...
  4. rspring

Wtb: BEW injectors & PD lift pump

Looking for some used BEW injectors for a .:R swap project. Will need a lift pump too. Thanks!
  5. rspring

.:R32 MKIV suspension parts for sale

Set of lower control arms, no nubs, includes end links $125 Front struts and springs, awesome upgrade for TDI. $150 They would all work nicely together. Rear springs $50 (won't work with MKIV FWD) Buyer pays shipping from 33629.
  6. rspring

Planning stage MKIV .:R32 swap. Advice needed

In the initial planning stages for doing a TDI swap into my R. A trusted guru will be doing the work, I will leave him anonymous unless he decides to chime in. The car currently has an HPA FT450 turbo setup, pushing about 320 AWTQ and 370 awhp. It also has water / meth, boost controllers, and...
  7. rspring

MKIV R32 lower control arms and suspension

Located in Tampa. MKIV .:R LCAs with 52k miles, great shape. Selling because I replaced them with a new set w/sphericals. Selling the full factory R suspension too, less than 20k miles on all four springs and dampers. Front is a bolt-in. Asking $250 obo for the LCAs and $200 obo for full...
  8. rspring

2002 Golf GLS 5speed 4door FL car $7500 obo

My daughter is winning the fight. Bought this for her but she is hating the five speed. Selling to buy a DSG or at least an O9A. Car is in Tampa. 2002 Reflex silver Golf. 145k. Transmission replaced ~2k ago with one that had ~60k, South Bend Stage II daily at about the same time...
  9. rspring

Feeler for trade

Moved to a for sale thread.
  10. rspring

2004 Passat GLS TDI fs in NC $14500

2004 Passat GLS TDI 50K miles fs in NC $14500 I love the car, but want AWD and TDI, so I bought an S4 to do a TDI swap. Beautiful Blue exterior with black leatherette interior. Almost completely flawless. 50K miles. Rocket Chip stage 2, 1134 trans recode, 18x8 Ruess with 225 40 18 Falkens...
  11. rspring

PD130 and PD150 BHW differences?

Anybody know what the differences are? I have scanned the forums and found a couple of cool buildups on BHWs, but not this info. Dreaming of putting a BHW into a Toyota 4x4, and just thought I would ask.;) TIA
  12. rspring

Trans recode - thanks!

This board enabled me to find a local gentleman with a VAG-COM who recoded my transmission to 1134 yesterday. What a difference! It really makes the RC2 rock! There have been several great tips from the board already (RC2, VAG-COM, bent chrome door trim, etc), making it a tremendous...
  13. rspring

15" Michigans with Yokos FS in NC

15" Michigans with like-new Yokohama Avid TRZ 195/65/15 89H FS in NC, ZIP 28306. $250 obo.
  14. rspring

FS: Eibach springs for B5.5 4cyl

Just took them of my 2004 TDI B5.5 Passat. Should fit any 4cyl B5 or B5.5 FWD. $150 + shipping OBO. Located in 28306