Search results

1. S

a good shop in Edmonton

Hi I am new in Edmonton. I am looking for a good shop to go to any recommendation. Thanks in advance
  2. S

Vancouver/Lower Mainland TDI GTG - April 25th

Joe Hafner is coming on Sunday - I will ask him to bring it with him when he comes. Thanks see you than
  3. S

Vancouver/Lower Mainland TDI GTG - April 25th

Hi lenna this is royce i am still looking for the wire harness for my digi box for the 09 jetta tdi. Could you call me to let me know if it is coming still my cell number is 778-889-3266 thanks
  4. S

Vancouver/Lower Mainland TDI GTG - March 14th

Yeah I'll be there not sure what to bring I could bring pop again!
  5. S

wtb tpms

Hi looking to buy a set of 4 tpms. I have a 09 jetta thanks.
  6. S

Vancouver/Lower Mainland TDI GTG - FINALLY!!!

Yeah it was nice to meet everyone. Thanks ed for keep me in the loop hope to see everyone again soon.
  7. S

New Polo confirmed for the USA, with TDI

Sorry wrong post
  8. S

VW recalls 09'-10 DSG's

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone was experince their car when slowing down for a stop sign. I would do a rolling stop the dsg would go to first and when I step on the gas to get going the rpm would jump up and when I shift 2nd gear it would jerk? Would like to hear if anyone else knows a bout...
  9. S

New Polo confirmed for the USA, with TDI

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone was experince their car when slowing down for a stop sign. I would do a rolling stop the dsg would go to first and when I step on the gas to get going the rpm would jump up and when I shift 2nd gear it would jerk? Would like to hear if anyone else knows a bout...
  10. S

Vancouver TDI Owner roll call.

sorry double post 1) Erik / Vancouverdieselgeek West Vancouver 2) Ed / Ed's TDI / Victoria, BC 3) Fred / VW Derf / Richmond, BC 4) Bert / Northerndreams / Delta, BC 5) Jeremy / Brando06 / Vancouver, BC 6) Tony / VW Petrolero / Vancouver, BC 7) Jason / cavuseeker / Redmond, WA 8) Peter /...
  11. S

Vancouver TDI Owner roll call.

1) Erik / Vancouverdieselgeek / West Vancouver 2) Ed / Ed's TDI / Victoria, BC 3) Fred / VW Derf / Richmond, BC 4) Bert / Northerndreams / Delta, BC 5) Jeremy / Brando06 / Vancouver, BC 6) Tony / VW Petrolero / Vancouver, BC 7) Jason / cavuseeker / Redmond, WA 8) Peter / tdi_sport / Coquitlam...
  12. S

FS: MK5 items - 2x MK5 1st place winner

I will take the smoke marker. So u don't have the smoke mirror marker ? If u do I will take that to.
  13. S

VW recalls 09'-10 DSG's

Is this only in the US or is this happen in Canada too
  14. S

trade snow tires for summer tires 5x112

Hi there I am interested I have a set of all season is on the rims right now from the factory on my mugello 16 rims. Do u still want to trade I could drive down I live in Vancouver Canada .
  15. S

09 TDI 40K Service - $842.61

so is the dealer the only licenced place or do you mean any licenced mechanic.
  16. S

09 TDI 40K Service - $842.61

so if you have a 09 jetta tdi and need servicing you dont need to go to your dealer? This my first new car so i am unsure what needs to be done to keep my warrant.
  17. S

16" Wheels & Snow Tires for Sale

just wondering if you have mirrior caps as parts if you do what color are they thanks
  18. S

Wtb 09 jetta part

its the mirror cap i am looking for.