Search results

1. L

WTB: 2015 Jetta TDI Trailer Hitch Wanted,

I am looking for a used trailer hitch for a 2015 JETTA TDI. I would also consider wiring if you had it. I can provide payment as well as a UPS shipping label if you could wrap it up. I've bought new trailer hitches for four Jetta's now. Wanted to try another approach. A few models are said to...
  2. L

WTB: 2015 Jetta TDI DPF DOWNPIPE DELETE KIT Wanted... Rawtek or other for CVCA engine code

I have a 2015 6spd manual Jetta TDI, SEL with the 2.0 liter CVCA engine that I recently purchased. It has pretty low miles on it now and I am in the process of a stage 2 Malone tune. I am looking to buy a NOS or used delete kit for it. I am turning off the EGR and DPF until I decide to delete...
  3. L

FS: Parting out 2ea. 2006 Jetta TDI’s near Cleveland, OH 44202

Hi everyone, I have 2 VW Jetta TDI’s that I am parting out. One car is black in color, and the second car is steel blue metallic. The engine and transmission is gone out of the black car and I’ve also sold the hood, front fenders, bumper cover, and grill. The steel blue metallic car has...
  4. L

Parting out 2ea. 2006 Jetta TDI's BRM w/Manual Trans Cleveland, OH

Hi Guys, I am parting out two, 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Sedans... It's a long story but in attempts to repair my 06 Jetta, I've ended up accumulating more parts than I should have in the whole process and I have a lot of money tied up in this now. Now that my car is back on the road, i'm...