Search results

1. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

GTG sounds great. Work schedule may play havock, but will see what works.
  2. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Curious Chris Nick, Was hoping you could PM about what is available with 17/22 Pics would be great:D
  3. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

interested PM sent:rolleyes:
  4. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Brass car theives Was on the road all day yesterday from Park Rapids to Watervillie, just short of 600 mi. Did not see a Blue Wagon. Turned 275k on clock near Motley.
  5. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Always pull mine after a week above 40 degrees. Only takes 20 minutes to get the job done and can put the winter tires back on if needed.
  6. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

One of my boys may be interested in the Jetta. Can you send PM with pics & pricing? Thanks
  7. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Read over this and thought hard about what was a common mistake. Always Check your own work twice. Yep! Had torqued the wheels and checked them too. Guess what. Loose wheel makes noise to tell you you have to tighten it. (Da...)
  8. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Rogue noise? Does that mean there are others out there with similar problem? Thought I was alone. Mine arrived shortly after the installation of snow tires, so I thought that was source. Now I have noted that I hear it more when I let off the throttle. Goes away under acceleration or at stable...
  9. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

I really need to come by and visit. There are a few things that I could use your expertice with if our schedules can match.:D
  10. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

I had thought of switching from my summer fun wheels and tires to the set of all season rain / snow tire for the fall crap.:rolleyes: Once the weather gets below 40 degrees and stabilizes is when the soft winter tires go on. Little more work, but the tires last a long time. This will be third...
  11. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Wish I could have been there. Had already left for the wedding. Would have been time better spent. :D
  12. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Pretty sure September weekends are still open. :rolleyes:
  13. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Gtg Bummer for me on dates offered.:( remaining weekends of August have been booked all summer (Weddings). Wish I could have seen your shop too. Still have openings for September though :D
  14. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Thought I the forum had been Black balled with no posts :eek: Has there been any off line discussion of a GTG?:confused: Could have an Autumal equinox GTG or something?:rolleyes: Do we really need an excuse or can we just get together for fun :D
  15. 1st_TDI:)

Twin Cities MN/Western WI GTG: June 7, 2014

Wish I could attend. Already have booked a trip to SD that weekend. I could really use my spare key getting programmed for the car. Wish there was a way just to get the PIN for my car and I could deal with it later. Hope to meet up some time soon.
  16. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Drive it like you stole it :D Works for me.... Most the time;)
  17. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Very sorry to hear of your loss
  18. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

My TDI was the only car that started on it's own since Saturday. Son's Buick needed AAA on Sunday, Other son had the defroster fan and relay die, Battery froze solid on Suburban Tuesday, Taurus needed jump on Tuesday also. And lastly daughter's Sable the fuel pump died. Holly cow this cold...
  19. 1st_TDI:)

MN Chat Thread

Think Spring... :D GTG great idea