Search results

1. paramedick

FS: 2003 Jetta GLS TDI. $4900 obo

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1461769204563823/
  2. paramedick

FS: 2000 NB TDI $1200 OBO. SOLD!

This is a lime green New Beetle. Has substantial damage to front end after crash. Most Front body parts damaged along with windshield and left door glass. Known damage to radiator and power steering system. Air bags deployed. Car runs and can be shifted and steered. 243,725 miles Good...
  3. paramedick

FS: 2002 Jetta TDI $2200 SOLD!

Purchased with broken timing belt for family member who never paid for car. Repaired with known good head. New timing belt system. .205 injector nozzles. Known recent repairs include new bilstein shocks/struts/springs. New steering rack. New ball joints and tie rods. New subframe...
  4. paramedick

WTB: ALH golf or Jetta, non-running condition

I have a crashed NB here that is the donor car. I need a car with valid title to resuscitate. It can have bad or missing engine, failed auto transmission. It otherwise needs to be complete. No crash damage. No rust other than front fenders. Decent upholstery. Pretty paint is nice, but...
  5. paramedick

WTB: ALH Golf or Jetta complete chassis

Once again, I have a wrecked TDI sitting at the home place. I need a complete Golf or Jetta ALH Chassis to transplant the motor and/or transmission into. I’m broken enough that I can’t chase and change a bunch of parts, therefore need a complete car. Nice/decent paint a plus. Please...
  6. paramedick

Q5 wheel help

Hi. Need some expert eyes here. These wheels were on my car when I purchased it at 16k miles. It was a VW buyback car, out of NC. I had two bent wheels on my Q5. I bought a spare set, and decided to have the damaged wheels repaired and powder coated. When I received them back, I discovered...
  7. paramedick

5 speed swap ALH

I have everything here for a 5 speed swap, EXCEPT for a good right CV axle and a clutch pedal. I will give you the bad axle if you wish it for a core. The pedal is broken and not repairable. $500 takes it all. Local pickup only. Versailles, Kentucky. I don’t receive private messages. E...
  8. paramedick

PSA: trunk struts great price

Ran across these, wanted to share. I bought some for the shop, seem nice. Move quick, things here sell out fast. https://sellout.woot.com/offers/rear-trunk-lift-supports-for-audi-or-vw?ref=w_all_46 Based on the ASIN: Fits the following Audi A4 Years: 1996-2001 | Base Sedan Fits the...
  9. paramedick

Viking funeral

Eric was T-boned in his 2001 Jetta in the spring, totaling the car. He purchased a 99.5 Jetta from a customer who upgraded his TDI. He moved all his performance stuff to the new car, and we even found him a RC3 ECU to complete the mods. Just put all new speakers in the car last weekend. His...
  10. paramedick

WTB: A5 BRM air inlet tube

Jetaah to the rescue! Thanks Marty.
  11. paramedick

WTB: Mk4 slave cylinder

Purchased. Thanks
  12. paramedick

FS: ALH engine, 80k miles. $1000

sold. Thanks
  13. paramedick

01 Jetta ECU, RC3

Sold, thanks
  14. paramedick

ECU for sale, 2001 Jetta

Sold, thanks I have a chipped ECU for sale. 2001 Jetta. 038 906 012 BD. Rocket chip 3, immobilizer delete, EGR delete. Optimized for PP520 or equivalent nozzles. $250 chipped.
  15. paramedick

Miss Rachel

My granddaughter, Ra, has kinda grown up with TDIClub. She made her debut as a toddler at an early IMPEXfest, and had dinner downtown with the bunch of us. Her first TDIFest was Philadelphia. She was our designated ticket drawer for the raffle. She has attended a bunch of TDIFests over the...
  16. paramedick

FS: 2003 Jetta Wagon GL Indigo Blue

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2003 Jetta GL Wagon, Indigo Blue, 146k miles This TDI was purchased new by Clay Peyton, a founding TDIClub member. He was the only owner and driver of this car. I purchased it today. Garaged when not in use. Black cloth interior 5 speed Alloy wheels 16 inch Conti tires NO...
  17. paramedick

WTB: BRM upper timing belt cover

Need an upper timing belt cover for a BRM. Don’t ask, no clue where it went. :o I can do PayPal or send you a check. Your choice. Shipping to Versailles, KY. USPS preferred. Thanks, Bruce
  18. paramedick

WTB: skid plate for 05 New Beetle

I prefer a panzer plate from dieselgeek, but will consider evolution. I have rivnuts. Prefer within easy driving distance of Lexington KY. Will consider shipping depending on price. I'm here infrequently. Email is best way to let me know. Bruce
  19. paramedick

FS: Blendmount for Valentine One

This mount fits the mk5 Jetta and the Jetta Sportswagen. I found mention online of folks who have mounted it in the mk6 Golf and certain Porsche models. Do your homework and confirm placement. Model BV1-2003.. Blendmount.com I have left the V1 mounting clip attached as a bonus. Excellent...