Search results

1. 4thvwdiesel

Front License Plate bracket

I'm back! I should change my user name to 5th VW Diesel now...Sold my JSW last year, just bought a Passat 6-speed manual... I bought it in Ga, but live in MD - so I need to mount a license plate on the front. I've dug through the discussion and visited the favored sites (USMillworks...
  2. 4thvwdiesel

2012 Jetta SportWagen manual w/sunroof

SOLD 2012 Jetta SportWagen manual w/sunroof in MD SOLD Located in Southern Maryland (St Mary's County) Tempest Blue Metallic with corn silk beige interior. Already has that one door ding - so you are spared the grief! Six speed manual transmission. 17" wheels w/ brand new (<1,000 miles)...
  3. 4thvwdiesel

Steering Wheel/Bluetooth

I've read through all the pages and am overwhelmed with information! I have a 2010 TDI Sportwagen no option car. That means 6 disc/Satellite Radio and no bluetooth and no steering wheel controls. I would like to upgrade to put the buttons on my wheel and add Bluetooth. Is there any consolidated...
  4. 4thvwdiesel

Poor Service at Smith VW, Wilmington DE

Has anyone else had any experience with their service department? My college age daughter took her 99 Beetle TDI in to have the HVAC controls replaced - they made the repair and even located a used part to save her $100. Total bill was $484, including $95 diagnostics. BUT....when she got back...
  5. 4thvwdiesel

Off Roading Experience

Just thought I'd share a validation story with you all... Last weekend I picked my daughter up from college for her spring break. She misses driving, so I gladly gave her the driver's seat for the 150 mile drive home. Half way there, at 70 mph, we were run COMPLETELY off the road by an 18...