Search results

1. E

Our New Smart Shield For MK4 Golf, Jetta & Beetle

INTRODUCING OUR LATEST PRODUCT, THE SMART SHIELD FOR YOUR JETTA, GOLF AND NEW BEETLE MK4 http://www.evolutionimport.com/smart-shield-for-jetta-jetta-wagon-golf-and-new-beetle/ Fits: 98-2010 New Beetle All Engines 99.5-2006 Golf All Engines 99.5-2005 Jetta All Engines 99.5-2006 Jetta Wagon...
  2. E

Evolution Atlas Skid Plate Install Video

Hey all. We just came out with our latest revision on our Atlas Skid Plate for the MK4 Golf, Jetta and New Beetles: http://www.evolutionimport.com/atlas-skid-plate-kit-with-oil-drain-hole-cover-for-new-beetle-golf-jetta-iv/ This bad boy has some really cool features now including two massive...
  3. E

Two 1/4" Super Heavy Duty Atlas Skid Plates Available

Hello club members. If your looking for a very heavy duty skid plate for your MK4 that is stronger then any skid plate out there,(including the OEM steel) we have made just three 1/4" thick Atlas Skid Plates. We only have two with the oil hole,(no oil cover) and one solid Atlas skid plate,(no...
  4. E

FS: 2000 Golf TDI In B.C. Canada, Pics Included, Excellent Condition

Here are some pictures of the car and all the information about the car is below the pictures. The price is at the very bottom. I purchased this car in 2002 with 80,000KM on the meter. I used it mainly for going to car shows in other cities so most of the KM's are highway not city...
  5. E

Introducing a new skid plate from Evolution

Hello everyone. I wanted to announce a new feature and skid plate for our TDI's. I designed an Oil Drain Cover for all my previous customers that own the Atlas Skid Plate w/Oil Drain Hole. It will require you to drill two holes on either side of your Hexagon Oil Hole so you can mount it. Here...
  6. E

KermaTDI.com Now Carries Evolution Skid Plates

I am pleased to announce that http://www.kermatdi.com is our newest distributor of the Evolution line of Skid Plates. Kermatdi is located in Colorado and is very central with quick shipping to all parts of the United States. To contact them please call 1-877-KERMATDI or visit there website...
  7. E

Support Rally Vw By Buying A Skid Plate

Support Rally VW By Buying A Skid Plate Hello everyone.:) I wanted to anounce that RallyVW is our newest distributor of Evolution Skid Plates. They have lots in stock and are willing to install the skid plates if needed. When you order a skid plate, a portion of that money goes straight...
  8. E

Now taking pre-orders for tdifest.

Hello everyone. We are now taking pre-orders from anyone that is going to be at tdifest. We will be taking pre-orders untill August 21/ 2006 so take a look at our site and if there is anything you want please let us know. Why would you want to pre-order? Free shipping on all pre-orders...
  9. E

Now taking pre-orders for tdifest.

Evolution is now taking pre-orders for tdifest. Hello everyone. We are now taking pre-orders from anyone that is going to be at tdifest. We will be taking pre-orders untill August 21/ 2006 so take a look at our site and if there is anything you want please let us know. Why would you want to...
  10. E

We Have A Big Clearance Sale Going On Right Now At Evolution- Check It Out.

We have lots on sale and clearance right now. If you want a set of new tail lights or a skid plate of our old design please check out our Sales & Clearance Page here: http://www.evolutionimport.com/category_s/32.htm Also if you want to increase the power in your TDI...
  11. E

Increase Your Power With The Diesel Power Modules From Evolution

Hey everyone.:) It's spring time and now is the best time to tap into that hidden power inside your TDI. Evolution is proud to anounce that we now carry the Diesel Power Modules for our TDI Volkswagens. We have the modules for Volkswagen Golf, Jetta/ Jetta Wagon, New Beetles and Passats from...
  12. E

The New "ODIN" MK3 Golf & Jetta Skid Plate By Evolution

Happy New Year Everyone.:D We have designed a new skid plate for the MK3 Golf and Jetta that features better protection and great looks, plus strategically located vent holes to keep your engine at proper operating temperature. Best of all the price has been dropped to $288CAD with live...
  13. E

The New "THOR" Skid Plate For Your Passat B5/B5.5 By Evolution

Happy New Year everyone. :eek: I wanted to start off the new year with a bang by introducing our newest skid plate. It is the Evolution B5/B5.5 Passat Smooth Aluminum Skid Plate "Thor". This Passat skid plate is the answer to all the inquires from our Passat customers. It is designed to give...
  14. E

Evolution Skid Plates- Proven Reliability Since 2002

I wanted to take this opportunity to talk a little bit about our Evolution Aluminum Skid Plates. Due to recent circumstances I have decided to promote and expand our line of skid plates. I have already made a post announcing our newest aluminum skid plate for the Mk3 Golf and Jetta, however this...
  15. E

Introducing The New EVO Golf & Jetta 3 Skid Plate

Here at Evolution Auto Accessories, we are extremely pleased to offer our newest Evolution Skid Plate, designed for the MK3 VW’s. We are the only company that designs, develops and tests aluminum skid plates for our VW’s. We have the most competitive prices in the market as well as great...
  16. E

Diamond Tread Aluminum Skid Plates- Look Here

Here is a first look at my new Diamond Tread Aluminum Skid Plates only available at Evolution Import They will not be on my new website untill later this week due to my web guy being swamped right now. Here is some information on the new skid plates: I now carry 3/16 & 1/8 inch Diamond...
  17. E

Upper bumper protectors

Are you getting scratches on the paint of your bumper? We offer two sizes of bumper protectors to keep it in nice condition. The protectors are made of a black plastic that won't fade in the sun, bonds using 3M tape and installation is very simple. Here is a link to them on the website: Bumper...
  18. E

Hot deals! Great gifts! Aftermarket taillights!

That's right, I'm selling off the last few taillights I have left in stock. We have to make room for new bigger and better accessories in the new year. These taillights are FK fetured products. Each set includes bulbs and they are ready to be shipped out right away. We take PayPal to...
  19. E

Holiday specials: Golf & Jetta headlights.

It's a great time of year to get presants. Golf & Jetta headlights are on sale for some great prices just for the tdiclub members. Jetta 4 Blue Chrome Headlights With Fog Light $199Cad Jetta 4 Black Headlights With Fog Light $199Cad Golf 3 Blue Chrome Headlights $249Cad Golf...
  20. E

My car(Evolution Auto Accessories)

Here are a few pics of my car after I had it in the Show n Shine here in B.C. How do you think it looks? The yellow convertable is my fathers Chevy Super Sport Roadster.