Search results

1. CarlosVW

Engine Rebuild

Hello, It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. I’m looking for the best place to get parts for a complete rebuild of my BHW. It’s using oil really bad and I think I’ve got a back cylinder cuz I’ve got a dead miss most of the time. TIA!!
  2. CarlosVW

BV43A install in my 2005 B5.5 BHW

Boosting 28-30#. They’re splitting up. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. CarlosVW

BV43A install in my 2005 B5.5 BHW

I keep blowing my lower elbow out. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. CarlosVW

BHW oil leak: head gasket...?

Hello, Could someone give me a P/N for the coolant temp sensor on these BHWs? Thanks!
  5. CarlosVW

Sound like a good idea.
  6. CarlosVW

Thanks very much! I have been getting all my OE parts from vwpartscenter.net close to Kansas City, KS, but I see the this place you mentioned is still yet cheaper and not much further.
  7. CarlosVW

Does anyone have the P/N to the TP gasket for the BHW engine.
  8. CarlosVW

OK, That is a comfort to know where to go, cause i have been leaning towards the TP anyway, and I thank you for the help!
  9. CarlosVW

OK, Someone told me that if my tandem pump is leaking, I am talking about the gasket between the head and the pump, that there also should be water leageage...? :confused:
  10. CarlosVW

Hello, My car has this oil leak problem and I have put a new valve cover on. I got to looking at it a little closer with a mirror, on the exhaust side of engine, and it appears to be really wet on from the head gasket down, the other side looks clean for the most part. Now, I do have an...
  11. CarlosVW

what 5th gear ratio is in the 2005 Passat TDI automatic?

What transmission has the tallest fifth gear for my B5 conversation. I am a little confused here. I am tossed between the FHN, 012, and the DUK. And other donors in the USA.
  12. CarlosVW

Tandem Pump Oil Leak??

No I have not noticed the coolant level going down. Maybe my valve cover is bad.......?
  13. CarlosVW

Tandem Pump Oil Leak??

Hello, I have been fighting an oil leak for about 1 1/2 year now (maybe longer) on the back/passenger side of engine. I have taken the valve cover off and replaced just the gasket (I know VW wants to sell you the whole valve cove and all, I understand that they tend to crack) and have had it...
  14. CarlosVW

VNT Actuator P/N

He said the actuator is not holding vacuum. I forgot that some of them were reverse directions.
  15. CarlosVW

VNT Actuator P/N

Well that is a good idea to use. Thanks!
  16. CarlosVW

VNT Actuator P/N

OK, we will see what happens here.
  17. CarlosVW

VNT Actuator P/N

Ooookkkk....What?
  18. CarlosVW

VNT Actuator P/N

Hello, I have a friend that has a 2006 VW Jetta 1.9 TDI BRM, that has a VNT problem, and I noticed and he noticed that the only way to get the actuator is the to get the whole turbo. Is there a part number for that actuator out there somewhere? Thanks! P.S. I need to check further into this...
  19. CarlosVW

BV43A VNT Actuator Adjustments

I sent it to skunkwerx email address.
  20. CarlosVW

BV43A VNT Actuator Adjustments

OK, I keep getting a under boost code, do I lengthen to increase boost at low RPMs or do I shorten it? Do you follow what I am saying? Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk