1. W

Not Looking Anymore

Found everything I need from yard
  2. W

No longer needed

No longer needed
  3. W

OEM Volkswagen Golf Jetta Wagon Trunk Cargo Cover MK5 MK6

Don't need this anymore. Great condition. No Rip or Broken Part, just dusty from sitting in the garage. Original Genuine OEM Part. $70
  4. W

Not Looking Anymore

Not Looking Anymore
  5. W

Lifted GTDI Build

I've been looking for a way to get a bit more ground clearance from running 16" wheel with oversize tire 205/60/16 (It's my winter tires set up now) and 17" with 225/50/17 now for summer. While it was enough to ride through back country road to my cabin in the wood comfortably but I have to go...
  6. W

Looking to get 50MPG back

My 2003 TDI ALH used to get around 50+MPG while running 16" tires 205/55/16 in the beginning but gradually dropping about 6 years ago. It's been running 17" for 3 years now with 225/45/17 tires for 2 years and I upgraded it to one size up to 225/50/17 last year. I take it to my cabin in the wood...
  7. W

Not Needed Anymore

Found a new set for 1/3 cheaper than one side used caliper.
  8. W

Black Leather Matching Color 2002 = 2003

Does anyone know if there is a difference in blackness shading between 2002 and 2003 GTI leather seat?
  9. W

LF: FM Radio Cable for Double DIN from 2003 Golf TDI

Does anyone happen to have the part number or a replacement coax type connector that goes into the back of the double DIN HU? Mine has broken into pieces. I can reuse the plastic tab but the end of the wire has to be replaced.
  10. W

WTB: Golk MK4 Hood Deflector or Bra

Please let me know what you have. Thanks!
  11. W

Backup Light Switch Location

Does anyone have a picture showing the switch location on Mk4 Golf? Searched but couldn't find any picture.
  12. W

Possible To Show Trip Computer With VAGcom?

Is there a software to show real time MPG on a computer hooked up through VAGcom cable?
  13. W

Bigger Wheel = Drop MPG, Worth It? Yes!!!!

I was arguing whether or not to upgrade to 18" from my daily 16". I was worried the drop in MPG would be too much going with bigger and heavier wheel and not worth it but I was wrong. For about a week I ran a test running the golf on a set of Aristos. I kept the same driving habit when I had...
  14. W

FS: VW OEM Passat Wheel Hub Cover For 16" x 4 Excellent

pending sale! Borrowing pics from the net
  15. W

MK4 Golf Roof Swap

Is it doable? Swaping a non moonroof with a built in moonroof would be nice. Has it been done before?
  16. W

Gemo Parking Brake Cables x 2 For Jetta, Golf, New Beetle

Parking Brake Cables x 2 For Jetta, Golf, New Beetle I have 2 of these. Brand new in the bag. Was going to replace them but found out the original still good! (Stealership claimed they were shot) $18 Each Or $35 Both Pickup Around Toronto Or + Shipping
  17. W

FS: Phatnoise MP3 Player System

$120 OBO (Not sure how much these go for right now so send me some offer if you think the price is too high) Full system complete, mint condition. No scratches, flawless. It was bought brand new. Only used twice. First was to test if it worked with original New Beetle HU, second was to try...
  18. W

Wanted: Mk4 golf hood bra only part

Wanted: Mk4 golf hood bra only part
  19. W

Looking For A New Beetle Wheel Cover

Anyone got an extra one by any chance? Someone stole one off my car and now looks funney with only 3 covers :\ I will take your b6 passat 16" wheel cover set too if u need to get rid of them. this new beetle wheel cover