Search results

1. K

FS: MKIV ECS Tuning Front SS Brake Lines and Black Dashmat.

Bummer, sorry Dave, mat sold to Ed... Cleaned out my can though. ;)
  2. K

FS: MKIV ECS Tuning Front SS Brake Lines and Black Dashmat.

Final garage cleanout. Found these hiding in a corner. -MKIV parts only- ECS Tuning FRONT braided stainless steel brake lines. Never installed. $60 shipped ($70 + shipping new)
  3. brake lines

brake lines

4. K

FS: MkIV leftovers... NIB oilpan w/sensor, Chipped Phatbox, Dashmat, Upper IC pipe

Final leftovers from the recent sale of the Bad Bora... - NIB MKIV oil pan WITH oil sensor installed. Will include 3/4 tube of OEM sealant. This th eoil pan that you need to enable Flexible Service Intervals. All you need is a few wires and a connector. sold... - NIB Phatbox...
  5. K

VW 6 disc changer FS

Danix, sorry to bomb your thread Countryguy, I have a Panasonic 6 disk with VW adapter (works just like OEM) for $85 shipped if you need one.
  6. K

Any interest/taking offers on SVTWEB's/Kennedy's Bad Bora 6 speed

Delivered! As of this afternoon, the Bad Bora has a new home in Hampton Virginia. Congrats Kieth... You have an awesome car! I'll miss her dearly. Take care of her, and let me know if you ever need any help with anything. Kennedy
  7. comes with car...

comes with car...

8. stubby folding mirror

stubby folding mirror

9. sensor oil pan, sealant, Immob II cluster

sensor oil pan, sealant, Immob II cluster

10. DVC00734

DVC00734

11. Invicashield 3m protection

Invicashield 3m protection

12. Bora door sills

Bora door sills

13. stainless steel brake lines, CD Changer/adapter/cartridge

stainless steel brake lines, CD Changer/adapter/cartridge

14. dust shields, (2) egrs, rear wheel bearing

dust shields, (2) egrs, rear wheel bearing

15. dashmat

dashmat

16. K

Lito, that's really vey cool of you. Lucky for all of us, the Bora really is almost finished. I'd suspect he may request a little help with the ESP install... I'm providing the 2002 ESP wiring diagrams. He'll need the ELSA calibration instructions. Kieth, gimme a call. I need to know if...
  17. K

He's in Vegas right now, hope he doesn't gamble away the "buy" money. Transaction is expected to occur this weekend. I'm sure he'll come forward after the purchase....
  18. K

We have a deposit... Looks like the Bad Bora has found a new home... I have received a deposit on the car at this time, as the buyer is finalizing his financing. The buy is for everything I own, so unfortuntely, I have no parts to sell. The lucky buyer is getting pretty much everything...
  19. K

New pics... posted! Wish the sun would come out. These'll have to do. See the first post for some new pics. Kieth, it ws a pleasure meeting you today, let me know what you want to do. Pete, thanks man. I want to keep it, but raisin' kids takes all your time. I just don't have it anymore.
  20. DVC00720

DVC00720