Search results

1. an60an

Increased fuel consumption

You can't be serious asking this.....Driving in the city with a lots of stopping and traffic what do you expect.....less fuel consumption than on the open road??? :)
  2. an60an

How many litres per 100km you get with 2000 tdi automatic?

Hm..interesting, all of our diesel are driven using DIESEL not Gas, so I am not sure if someone could help you with that.:D
  3. an60an

So I test drove a 12 Golf TDI manual...

^^^^^^^^^ X1. I am sure that this is not the ONLY Dealer. Walk away. $5K will get you insurance and diesel for at least 3/4 years.
  4. an60an

oil plug fell out after dealer oil change

Yuri, When I quoted this I took into consideration the whole thread, from start to finish. If one get into trouble it would be for the whole, not just for a single posting. Everybody knows that it is a Black 2012 Jetta with 8000 miles from a dealer in Pittsburgh, Pa...you don't need a crystal...
  5. an60an

Well, the legal definition is: "Slander: oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for...
  6. an60an

TDI vs Hybrid

WOW, what a real entertainment is to read this thread :D All the children throwing the toys out of the pram and crying out...:D What was this thread about in the first place??? Guys if you want to argue start your own thread, have some respect to the OP. You are trying to convince the other...
  7. an60an

I wouldn't do that. For a car to be a LEMON, VWOA should be involved. In this case sound like the dealer done a trade. They even asked for $1500.00 against the deal. I am sure that they've done the paperwork as "trade in" deal. The OP is not in a position to do anything. It is up to the...
  8. an60an

Well done, as long as you are happy this is it. Well done to the dealer as well, they seems to have acknowledged that it was their fault and they took full responsibility for it.. The most important part is that you are happy. Good one. :D
  9. an60an

700 Mile club Who's in?

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=274521 http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a4/vent-fuel-tank-FAQ.htm
  10. an60an

Not in Salt Lake City :cool:
  11. an60an

This is correct, no cost should be discussed, period. You return to them the "no problem" car and they exchange it for a brand new one. No other options !!!!!!
  12. an60an

I've got a light on in the guage cluster what does it mean?

It is way too complicated to open a book this days :D
  13. an60an

2000 jetta power loss

Are you serious? :confused: On the top of the page there is "search" button, you click on it and write "POWER LOSS" or "click search and you will see about 500 links with info related to "POWER LOSS" The link above in my post "discovered" exactly by doing this. By the time you are typing this...
  14. an60an

2000 jetta power loss

Use the search function, this topic is discussed million times. Most likely you have a vacuum leak some place.... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=179589
  15. an60an

newbie, Just purchased an 04 Jetta wagon tdi

I don't see any pictures?
  16. an60an

First intake cleaning at 244k (pics)

WOW that's messy :) On the other hand this is testament to what an excellent engine ALH is. Can you imagine gasser engine with this kind of restriction:D Let us know if you have some MPG improvement, you should. Job well done.
  17. an60an

TDI vs Hybrid

What was this famous line from "Forrest Gump"???? :D :D
  18. an60an

TDI vs Hybrid

Your comment above shows that you are very "mature" Jenny. This ass comment, is it address to me or BroncoAZ? Now if you say that is for either of us, you just doing the same as you accusing him of doing but if you don't mean either of us, you comment is NOT different from his.... So Jenny, are...
  19. an60an

TDI vs Hybrid

Well, would you be so kind to show me where exactly he have called YOU stupid? He never did, if you take his comment as a personal attack this was your choice, he never ever mentioned you. His comment was with the general "people" if you feel that this means you, this is a whole new ballgame...
  20. an60an

TDI vs Hybrid

Well you have to admit that he has a point. You have chosen to omit part of his posting and this is not right. If you want to argue a point put all the facts. This is the "missing" part of his post: This make sense. Perhaps you don't like this but he is right you know....