Search results

1. I

FS: Neuspeed cat-back for Mk6 Golf TDI

Hey guys, I've got a mk6 Golf TDI Neuspeed cat-back. It looks almost as good as new! Dual tips. Rear GTI valence is not included. Normally retails for over $1k when new, but I'm asking $575 shipped OBO. Thanks! Contact me at 914-424-1417 for more pics and details. let's work out a deal :cool:
  2. I

WTT: 2.5" Techtonics SS cat-back for Mk5 BRM for stock cat-back

Hey guys, I'm looking to find out if anyone near Thornwood, NY would like to trade their stock cat-back for my Techtonics cat-back before I sell it to my uncle in the next couple of weeks. I'm thinking $200 and you pay whatever labor fee a local mechanic would charge to get the swap done. I...
  3. I

Any reason why a cat-back for a '09-'10 wouldn't fit a 2006 Jetta TDI?

Hey guys, As the title states, is there any reason why I can't run a 2.5" cat-back advertised for a 2009-2010 Jetta TDI on my 2006 Jetta? I'm assuming it's the same, but if anyone knows anything about why it wouldn't be, please enlighten me. Thanks!! Happy thanksgiving!
  4. I

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo for 2009+ TDI Engine

Hey guys, I've got this Neuspeed P-Flo for mk5 Jettas and mk6 Golfs equipped with the 2009+ TDI clean-diesel engine. It's in good overall condition. I'd recommend a new filter at some point relatively soon. This one will work, but I don't know who made it. I'd recommend an AEM dryflow instead...
  5. I

Should an OMI cause a hissing sound?

Hey guys, I just installed a Kerma OMI (old style) and a DieselGeek lower intercooler pipe on my '03 jetta wagon today. Everything seemed to be pretty nice and snug when I put it back together. I drove around tonight and under heavy boost there's a hissing sound. Is that the "tough sound" that...
  6. I

WTB: Kerma CCV Oil Separator Puck

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting one of those Kerma CCV pucks. They're currently out of stock, so maybe someone can help me find a used one? It's one of these here: http://www.kermatdi.com/crank-case-ventilation-oil-separtor-puck/ Thanks!
  7. I

WTB: Kerma or IDParts Old Man Intake

Hey guys, I'm interested in buying an OMI for my '03 Jetta TDI ALH with a VNT-15. It has a completely stock setup, except for a tune, short ram intake, and turbo-back exhaust, so I'd like it to be compatible with that (I'm not looking to delete the CCV or EGR) Let me know what you've got...
  8. I

H2Oi 2015

Hey guys, Any club members going to H2Oi? Let's set up a gtg! Also, does anybody know if any vendors will be around that can do a Malone tune? I'm hoping to have my turbo back on just before H2Oi and it'd be great to get the tune while I'm there haha
  9. I

FS: OEM '03 Jetta Wagon Rear Springs

Hey guys, I've got the rear springs from my '03 Jetta wagon for sale. They're in pretty good condition. They have 135k miles of use on them. Ready to be swapped in to your Golf or Jetta if you'd like to raise your car's rear end! :) Looking for just $25 + shipping and PayPal fees. PM me with...
  10. I

FS: Borla Stainless Steel Catback for Mk5 Jetta TDI - BRAND NEW!

SOLD FOR $275 DELIVERED! Thanks a lot! Hey guys, I've got this Borla SS catback that I was going to put on my '09 Jetta. Unfortunately, I wound up selling the car to my uncle this past week. The exhaust has never been used or installed. It was sold to me by somebody who purchased the wrong...
  11. I

FS: AFE Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System for 2009-2011 VW Jetta & Golf 2.0L TDI

SOLD TO ibike2much on VwVortex FOR $150.00 SHIPPED! Thanks a lot!! Used on a 2009 VW Jetta TDI for about 4 months. More info here: http://www.parleysdieselperformance....l-tdi-51-81711 If interested, please call or text me at 914-424-1417, or send me a PM on here. I'm not on here too...
  12. I

FS: AFE Scorcher Tuner for '09-11 TDI Engines

SOLD TO drsven FOR $150.00 SHIPPED! Thanks a lot! Hey guys, I've got this AFE Scorcher tuning for '09-'11 TDI Jetta and Golf engines. It was used as a demo by a shop for one day at an event. It's in great shape! Includes everything seen in the pictures :) Looking for $225 shipped OBO...
  13. I

FS: 01m Automatic Trans from '03 Jetta TDI - 123k miles - Works great! - NY

Hey guys, My dad is looking to sell the 01m automatic transmission from his '03 Jetta TDI wagon. We have owned the wagon since it had about 52k miles on it and it was removed to have a 5-speed swap done on the car at about 123k miles. It works great! The only reason why the 5 speed swap was...
  14. I

FS: ALH Engine Cover

Hey guys, I've got an ALH engine cover available for sale. It's in okay condition. It is missing the bolt caps, VW logo and insulation for the bottom. Looking for $65 shipped. I'm not on here too often so if you're interested, email me at: shameful_tragedy@yahoo.com Thanks!
  15. I

FS: OEM Golf/GTI/Jetta Wagon Rear Wiper Motor

Hey guys, I've got this OEM rear wiper motor that I'd like to sell. It was in good working condition when removed from the car :) Looking for $55 shipped OBO. If you're interested, email me at: shameful_tragedy@yahoo.com Thanks a lot!
  16. I

FS: OEM mk4 GTI Tail Lights

Hey guys, I've got a set of OEM GTI tail lights up for sale. They came off of an '04 .:R32 with 68k miles and they're in excellent condition! Only thing worth mentioning is that one of the mounting bolts on the driver side tail light has been broken off. This does not affect the tail light at...
  17. I

FS: OEM Rear Wiper Motor

SOLD TO arsenix FOR $45 SHIPPED! Thanks a lot! Hey guys, I'm looking to sell this OEM Rear wiper motor that was in great working condition when removed from the car! I'm looking to get $55 shipped OBO for it. I have the rear wiper arm too if you're interested!
  18. I

FS: OEM MK4 Rear Wiper Motor

SOLD TO Lex4TDI4Life FOR $50.00 SHIPPED! Thanks a lot man! :) Hey guys, I've got this OEM rear wiper motor that'll fit a mk4 Jetta wagon and mk4 Golf/GTI. It's in good working condition! Looking for $50 shipped OBO! Thanks a lot!
  19. I

FS: OEM Stock Downpipe - Thornwood, NY

SOLD FOR $80.00 PICKED UP! Thanks! Hey guys, I've got this OEM stock downpipe sitting around that's in good used condition. It was on my car for about 93k miles but it's still in excellent condition. OEM exhausts last forever! Comes with the original catalytic converter. What you see in...
  20. I

FS: Uni-Black Golf Kamei Grille

SOLD ON VWVORTEX FOR $75.00 SHIPPED! Hey guys, I'm selling this uni-black Golf Kamei grille. It's in excellent shape! Was painted professionally recently. I acquired it recently in a trade and my plan was to use it when I got a boser hood for my car. Plans have changed and I've decided not...