Search results

1. C

selling a new 2260 xman turbo kit for a cjaa TDI 2009-14 2L CR

selling a new 2260 xman turbo kit for a cjaa TDI 2009-14 2L CR one track day tested its a bolt on . I have the modified oil down pipe and made up a flange to use the stock ex clamp end . Its too big for the track we will run this year made big boost . This was $1350 plus shipping for just the...
  2. C

www.DRVOLKS.com is now doing TDI tuning on the ALH and CR2L TDIs

Just putting this out there www.DRVOLKS.com is now doing TDI tuning on the ALH and CR2L TDIs. As most know we have been racing the only TDI ALH Beetle in the USA in Lemon and Champ road racing for years and now run the only Audi TT with a CR2L TDI/DSG platform in the USA. So if you are running...
  3. C

looking of a GTB1752 - GTB2060 turbo

looking of a GTB1752 - GTB2060 turbo for my CR2 next your for testing used. Let me know what you got looking for one for a upgrade to my Audi TT CR2. We take just the turbo too I will make up ex manifold if needed. bobtec@comcast.net
  4. C

2006 VW Jetta TDI DSG $3500

Selling my Jetta loaded loaner car 222K has a nice tune in it last year new t belt kit and cam kit and front brakes this year major service and DSG service rear brakes axles battery nice tires Boston MA 02359 at my shop www.DRVOLKS.com 781-588-3968 emial for pic in facebook too...
  5. C

Audi TT to going to a 2L TDI DSG plateform

DRVOLKS here, doing and engine tranny swap to our Audi TT Lemon/Champ road race for the next race Oct 18-20 Lemon NH. Have a nice 2010 Jetta complete car as the donor. I ask here has any one done this enhancement swap and if any problem did you run in to.
  6. C

South Bend SMF Stage 2 E off the 2000 TDI ALH Beetle DRVOLKS.com race car $250

Sold South Bend SMF Stage 2 E off the 2000 TDI ALH Beetle DRVOLKS.com race car $250 Pembroke, MA I have the clutch kit off the Beetle with a spare back up aluminum flywheel . disc has one day of racing on it this system worked great you will need new bolts. Will ship you must pay shipping costs...
  7. C

New DSG valve body still in box $950

New DSG valve body still in box Pembroke, MA $950 I have this new DSG valve body /mechatron still in the box I payed $1100 for it . will ship USA only you pay shipping. 02e 325 025at DRVOLKS .com 781-588-3968
  8. C

Looking for a good used CR 170 turbo and any other go fast goody's

AS in post I am looking for a CR 170 for my next build going CR on our Audi TT AWD Lemon/Champ car for next year. If you got any other goody's let me know! 781-588-3968 www.DRVOLKS.com
  9. C

DRVOLKS.com finished the 24 hr. Lemons race

DRVOLKS.com finished the 24 hr. Lemons race. We did well for the first outing a lot of rain all week end . Saturday we did 9 hrs with 3 drivers it was dry some times. Sunday 5 hrs with so much rain it was 8-10in on the straight away at 80-90 MPH it was hold on and point!!! The 4 wheel drive was...
  10. C

ALH racing turbo 1756 off DRVOLKS.com roadracer complete bolt on 25 HR on it

I am selling some of my race car parts this is a 1756 with a tube ext manifold I modified to fit comes with all you need to install front pipe with flex 2 1/2 stainless steel call me if you need will ship but not out of the USA. www.DRVOLKs.com 781-588-3968 $950
  11. C

2004 VW Beetle TDI serviced bt DRVOLKS.com

sold TDI diesel automatic DSG transmission, car serviced at DRVOLKS.com $3000 210K timing belt kit done 20 K back DSG just serviced and major service is done, new front brakes and rear brakes OEM parts only used. 4 Snow tires on steel rims on the car now plus a set of the aluminum rim with nice...
  12. C

DRVOLKS.com tuning TDIs stage 1 $200

DRVOLKS.com tuning TDIs I just wish to put this out there as the team that runs the USA fastest VW TDI Beetle on the road race course. We are back in the tuning business for the North East. We had been installing tune for a few years till my master tuner moved away. I have spent a year working...
  13. C

I got a bunch of parts off the USA fastest TDI Beetle road racer!!! DRVOLKS.com

I got a bunch of parts off the USA fastest TDI Beetle road racer!!! sold D24 injectors inter cooler pistons/rods on hold D24 intake for a ALH This is by far the best intake we have tested $350 a snail intake dyno at 200HP $200 got a short runner D24 stock needs to be cut and welded $150 racing...
  14. C

Parting out the DRVOLKS Roadracer 1998 Beetle

Parting out the DRVOLKS Roadracer 1998 Beetle This was the USA fastest VW TDI Beetle on any road course hands down!! We took a bad hit at Lemon race NH so I will part out the Beetle. Block is cracked from the petcock backing out. But all pistons and insides are good. engine build it is...
  15. C

2003 VW Golf 2dr was a TDI auto car black supper clean no dents.

2003 VW Golf 2dr was a TDI auto car black supper clean no dents race car shell I have a 2003 VW Golf 2dr was a TDI auto car black supper clean no dents. It is gutted and no motor and tranny I was going to build it but going to do some other car. Ready for some one to build it, when I mean...
  16. C

DRVOLKS.COM inside race vid passes 25 cars in 5 min

I thought you would like to see how a well build and tuned TDI car can kill a gasoline field of 100+ cars. We only run about 27 LB of boost and we can only pull 4000RPM in 4th on the shoot dew to the 17/22 turbo. we can run for 4.45 HR to a stock tank most all gasoline car can just make 1.45-2...
  17. C

Used ALH racing head off DRVOLKS.com Beetle

Sold I have the used racing head off the car after WalkinGlen over headed blow gasket between 1-2 you will need to mill it up has a few seats moving and a few cracks on injector holes. Could make a good street head, bear head no spring or valve or cam when it was new!! $300 as is no...
  18. C

2003 VW TDI Beetle serviced by DRVOLKS.com $3500

2003 VW TDI Beetle serviced by DRVOLKS.com Pembroke MA 02359 just finished up serving the car. 5 speed New clutch and flywheel new cat converter new front/rear brakes major service timing belt done 20 k back 4 snow tires and rims go with it runs and drives nice. 190K on it Bob Mann please...
  19. C

DRVOLKS.com will be at Watkins Glen with our update 1998 VW DTI Beetle have 2 seats o

DRVOLKS.com will be at Watkins Glen with our update 1998 VW DTI Beetle have 2 seats open for Chump May 26-28 You must do Friday test too, it will be 1.45+ HR on Sat and Sun and you will help on pit stops and car prep after each day and we have a garage space too. I and my brother Rich will...
  20. C

Roll center on DRVOLKS.com Chump/Lemon Beetle

OK I had a snow day today and had time to test my Beetle Chump/Lemon roadracer Beetle/ So the car is one of the fastest TDI Beetles around . Below is Roll Center software used to find it on any car and what to do to get it right. My car as it sits my rollcenter is on the top of the pavement...