Search results

1. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

Can/Gateway: Set coding to 006. Same as before but it will force the gateway to relearn installed modules. ABS - Recode: Login to enable coding 09555 Recode to 04255 NOW perform steering angle sensor calibration. (Failure to compelete this will cause the coding not to complete.) Login to enable...
  2. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/img_20201004_124333579-jpg.137601/ My adapter for luk flywheel
  3. IMG_20201004_135312761.jpg

IMG_20201004_135312761.jpg

crank adapter bhw for manual trans, bored first part of the hole to 1 inch after to allow splined shaft to fit. Pilot bearing is only 3mm into the crank with 6 speed and bell housing spacer
  4. IMG_20201004_124333579.jpg

IMG_20201004_124333579.jpg

crank adapter bhw
  5. Y

Sachs SMF Flywheel Bolt Torque Spec

my sachs clutch came with 12.9 grade m8 capscrew for pressure plate, according to normal torque tables they can go 42.6 NM or about 31ft/lbs. I put mine in with locktite at 25ft/lbs. To much or to little??
  6. Y

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

This is the correct part number i believe, 01E103551B easy to find in europe got it here for less then $50Cdn
  7. Y

codes after replacing ac condenser and radiator fan

Replaced the condenser and radiator fan on my 2010 tdi jetta and when i go to start it to charge the AC all hell breaks lose, it started first but wouldn't run right, just like someone turn the power on and off. Then it stalled and wouldn't start at all. Performed fuel pump test and all seems in...
  8. Y

Vmax

Do the Kerma or Malone tunes take off that pesky 210km/hr Vmax on VW TDI's?
  9. Y

Malone, Kerma or other tuning options

Just flashed my 2010 Jetta TDI with a stage 2 full delete tune from europe using a KESSv2 clone tool.After I made a complete backup of the factory flash I proceeded to upload my original flash file(at 7 am) to the vendor and had a file back in about an hour. When 10am rolled around she was ready...
  10. Y

Radio code

Just got the run around from fifth ave autohaus in Calgary who claimed I had to bring in my car for getting the code for my radio and charge me 70 bucks for it. Country hills vw did it for free over the phone. Pretty sure VW does it as a free service. Not nice from some dealership to try and charge.
  11. Y

misfire

Got a 2004 passat that all of a sudden is misfiring and turned emission light on. It seems to idle normally but as soon as you give it a little throttle (in neutral)it sounds like it runs on only 3 cylinders. It still pulls through the entire rpm range under load but feels it lacks a little...
  12. Y

webasto remote

Not sure if anyone cares but if you have the 12pin 1531 webasto timer then you can ground pin 7 momentarily to activate instant on. So it does the same as pushing the instant on button. So you can connect any signal to a relay to latch for a second and the webasto fires up the same as instant on...
  13. Y

Wtb

Remote control unit with fob for webasto heater
  14. Y

Webasto

I just installed a webasto tsl 17 in 04 passat tdi. It was a bit of work and was almost done when i found this pdf file for webasto blue heat. http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=93088&title=webasto-blue-heat&cat=517 The tsl 17 is an over the counter webasto product meant for any...