Search results

1. E

WTB MK4 front lower seat cushion

Needing a lower seat cushion for the driver's seat. Can't seem to locate any locally in decent shape.
  2. E

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

@gmenounos It took me a lot longer to get back to this than I hoped. Everything worked great. Had to use a baud rate of 10400. Thanks.
  3. E

Master Cylinder I think.....

I have had issues recently where my clutch pedal has no resistance, sinks to the floor and cannot get it into gear. Sometimes it comes back after a few minutes. Brakes seem fine and the clutch isn't slipping at all. Fluid level is fine and I can't find find any leaks. I'm thinking it's the...
  4. E

I probably won't have time to try the different baud rate for a few days. I do have a question though... Where are these error codes being stored? If I understand correctly when I use the command I am requesting from controller address 15. The help doesn't mention this location I don't mean...
  5. E

Yes it was 9600. The only change I made was setting the COM port to 2.
  6. E

@gmenounos Just got a chance to try and remove my airbag warning light. I received the following when I tried to read the codes. I tried the clear command and received something similar. I know you mentioned error messages. But does this look right to you? I have used this a few times on my...
  7. E

WTB or trade 15 inch aluminum wheels oem mk4

Not to high jack the thread. I have been looking for a set also. Wish you where in my neck of the woods.
  8. E

Hello, What computer have you been using this adapter on? I would love to get it. Just trying...

Hello, What computer have you been using this adapter on? I would love to get it. Just trying to determine if it will run on a newer computer. I may be interested in the metal nerd tools also.
  9. E

What did you do to your MKIV today?

I decided to start replacing vacuum lines today. Glad I'm doing this. I found two that needed it pretty bad. In replacing them I caused a couple issues. Leaned over and broke this coolant hose nipple. Anyone know where to find one of these? I can't seem to locate a salvage yard with any tdi's...
  10. IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

11. IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

12. ekincaid

ekincaid

ekincaid's pictures
  13. IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

14. IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

15. E

@gmenounos Could I use this to reset my airbag light? I made the mistake of starting the car with my passenger seat out. 2003 Golf
  16. E

Headliner adhesive that works?

Good Lord Guys
  17. E

Headliner adhesive that works?

I second this. It worked great for me.