Search results

1. B

Rear Axle Beam Bushing Re&Re

I put this off on my 99 A3 even as the odo hit 430,000km. The handling was poor and it was wandering and it rusted out before I got under it. My 'new to me' 98 wanders off the crown, pulls a little left and handles like it's in mud. I have done the front end - and it needed it. LCA bushings...
  2. B

WTD - 98 Mk3 Cruise Control harness stalk to fuse box

I am adding cruise control to my 98 Jetta and have the stalk, now just need the harness (plug to plug) that goes from the stalk to the fuse block. TIA Paul
  3. B

VW Shop Tools and Other stuff - CL - Terrace, BC

http://skeena.en.craigslist.ca/cto/3253056984.html Not mine and not affiliated, but located close to me in Terrace, BC (northern British Columbia Canada). Perhaps someone is interested from this board - or not.
  4. B

Club Keeps Growing!!

Most users online - yesterday 2,993!! The club keeps on growing.
  5. B

Whitedog

Sure miss the ole mutt. Over a year and not a post. Another great guy that'll be missed on this board. Here's to ya Whitey :)
  6. B

Have you been screwed by a TDICLUB Vendor?

Maybe it's not the general membership that is making this club slide...maybe it's bad vendor or someone else hawking their wares. Matt's latest post is the reason I wanted to start this poll.
  7. B

Poll: TDIClub has become like VORTEX

I was wondering if I'm alone in my thoughts about TDIClub... Has TDIClub slowly denegrated to the level of that which we used to mock?
  8. B

Light Bars

Wonders if Bartholemew sells lightbars
  9. B

Driving Lights

10. B

Recommended Mechanic -- Vancouver area

11. B

Diagnosing MAF issues

but it beats having your personal info spread around by
  12. B

Turbo - Preventative Maintenance

the best preventative medicine is not to buy street and toys and turbos from any place in utah.
  13. B

FS: 1985 Jetta NA Diesel

14. B

Audi TDi Wins LeMans

15. B

programmable wiper relay mod (KAE Brand)

16. B

Static IP Timing

For the Club - I've been working trying to get my static timing, but the only way I can get it is to advance the pump to the end of the slots and then skip a tooth on the IP pump. The reason is because the pin in the injection pump is sloppy and no matter what I do, I can't seem to get all the...
  17. B

2007 IS the year of the DIESEL