Search results

1. D

GQQ Tranny Wanted OR Case

GQQ Tranny Wanted Looking for a 5 speed GQQ . Let me know if you have one.
  2. D

2005 Passat GLS Marietta Ga 123000

Silver very clean. BSM deleted Fully rebuilt transmission with lifetime warranty on valve body. Very strong motor no leaks well maintained brand new tires SOLD Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  3. D

Passat B5.5 BHW Motor Complete

Parts for sale . PM or call 7705601436 Motor SOLD But still have the car.
  4. D

Fix It Ferdy!

Hi there everyone! Just want to let everyone know there is a new shop in town.. At Ferdinand Auto we can do minor maintenance to major overhaul. BHW, BEW BRM and ALH. Located in Marietta close to interstate 75. Just call me with you questions. No Job too big or small. Doug Ferdinand 770-560-1436
  5. D

Ice cream GTG

Saturday June 6 at 1 PM in Marietta Ga . Every first Saturday during the summer. Address is 4796 Canton Rd Marietta GA 30066
  6. D

Atlanta GTG in Marietta GA

Hey all you Atlanta club members what about having a GTG on the First Sundays of the Month this summer. Besides owning an ice cream shop I also own a small automotive shop where I work on Volkswagen TDI's. The Ice cream shop called FERDY's is on HWY 5 at Jamerson Rd . Address is 4796 Canton Rd...
  7. D

ICE CREAM GTG in Marietta 30066

Hey all you Atlanta club members what about having a GTG on the First Sundays of the Month this summer. Besides owning an ice cream shop I also own a small automotive shop where I work on Volkswagen TDI's. The Ice cream shop called FERDY's is on HWY 5 at Jamerson Rd . Address is 4796 Canton...
  8. D

Wtb gmr core

WTB Passat Transmission gmr core <P>Wish I could  just get the parts I need to fix my trans. Need the a drum.</P> <P> </P> This is the picture of the drum I need http://picpaste.com/Adrum-Yv4Ki4J6.jpg
  9. D

Passat B5.5 Motor

Anyone need a good motor from a 2005 Passat? Get back to me soon so you can see it run. Or buy the whole car for 2500. Doug Ferdinand 7705601436
  10. D

BHW Motor or Whole Car

Just picked up a Black Passat and when I was towing the car slid off the road. The Motor is running great but the tranny is shot. Now the right rear quarter and bumper cover are messed up. Asking 2500. Car can be repaired but I am not a body guy. All I want is the transmission core. Call me soon...
  11. D

Black and Blue Golf TDI, Marietta GA

I have a Black 2004 and Blue 2005 . The 04 just got a camshaft along with timing belt. Interior is super clean except for the headliner and black paint is a little faded in spots. Everything else is in great condition . Has 163k Asking 5500. Blue 2005 was the wifes daily driver. Still has...
  12. D

Atlanta 03 5sp TDI wrecked good Motor trany

Just lost my car. It rolled down my driveway and the rear is total . Doors,Hood, Motor Great shape just decarbed and ran perfect 170K Trans Good 5Speed! I am very sad I need to get rid of the car. 2500 for the car complete. Ad on craigslist. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/4681508627.html...
  13. D

Gasser Trany VS Diesel Trany

I lust replaced my 2002 Jetta TDI 4sp auto with a 4 sp auto trans from a 99 Beetle (GAS). It seems like the gear ratios are different because it revs high in 4th Gear. Can anyone tell me if the ratios are different?