Search results

1. J

Fs: Lift Pump, RC ECU, boost guage, blockoff plates, EGR cooler & pipes

I think I answered all PM's! The lift pump and fail-safe parts kit are now sold.
  2. J

The ECU is switchable via VAG-COM using the same method you would recode the the ECU for different gearboxes. It will defiantly work in a 2000-2001 ALH. Not 1999. If I remember right the previous owner was using this with a VNT17/22 and nozzles (not sure of the size).
  3. J

FS: RC4/3 ECU, EGR stuff & More!!! Cleaning out my garage!!! ALH engine cover: $35 (local pickup only) Used part, missing the 3 little plastic snap in screw covers. (no picture - will upload one tomorrow) ALH 1.9L hard metal coolant line: $25 (local pickup only) Runs from block, to oil...
  4. J

FS: Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate for MK4 (NEW)

Good Morning! I was asked why I am selling this skid plate. It was purchased for a project car that I got rid of due to lack of time.
  5. J

FS: Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate for MK4 (NEW)

I am selling a Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate for the MK4 Golf/Jetta. It's brand new and never installed. Included is the skid plate, 2 mounting posts, hardware kit and install tool. Here is a link to more photos...
  6. J

MK4 and PD parts

Good Morning! Has anyone heard from this seller recently? I bought an ECU from him on February 27th 2013 which I have yet to receive. My last contact from him was on March 1st 2013 which is also the last log-in / activity date on this forum.
  7. J

WTB: metal ALH fuel injector lines (Hudson Valley, NY)

Hi, I am looking to purchase a set of metal ALH fuel injector lines. Preferably local. Thanks!
  8. J

Tdi parts

PM sent!
  9. J

FS: Misc MK4 Jetta Parts

bump for a good seller and fast shipping! Thank you!
  10. J

FS: Misc MK4 Jetta Parts

Good Morning. Sent you a PM!
  11. J

WTB: Inside ALH Timing belt cover.

fase2000TDI, Thank you for the info! I just bit the bullet and ordered a new one from the local VW dealership.
  12. J

I got one shipped to me today and it was cracked, just like my original one. So I am still in need of another ALH inner timing belt cover!
  13. J

PURCHASED A NEW ONE, THANKS FOR THE INTEREST! Looking to buy the inside timing belt cover for an ALH motor. (The cover that is behind the timing belt, against the block). Must be intact and not cracked. Thank you! -Jason
  14. J

how damage prone is the diff?

With higher power applications 108mm flanges and upgraded axles are nice, but the weak link is still the differential. Two common points of differential failure are the rivets holding the ring gear to the differential failing or internally the rollers that hold the pinion gears in place fall...
  15. J

Project Kill Da Auto Wabbit!, Or how I learned to love the Manual Swap

You are fine capping off the lines that (used) to go to the automatic trans cooler. No flow is required between those two points in the cooling system for proper operation. In fact, if you replace the metal coolant line on the front of the motor and the upper coolant hose with the...
  16. J

Project Kill Da Auto Wabbit!, Or how I learned to love the Manual Swap

I understand your driveability concern, but you will be fine with the SBC (stage1,2 or 3) clutch. I have a SBC Stage 3 in my car and the clutch pedal operates with about the same force as stock. I have found this clutch combination is also very easy to modulate and drive in traffic.
  17. J

Head bolts too tight?

Did you use new head bolts?