Search results

1. B

What type of tires are you guys running?

i can't decide if i should bite the bullet and buy a new set while my current set is still good enough to sell for a decent amount.
  2. B

are they the serenitys?
  3. B

dern. sucks i missed out on the MIR from conti. kickin myself for not doing more research before buying on a whim. what type of miles per tank are yall getting with the contis and pirelli? any difference from other tires you've run prior?
  4. B

long story short about a month ago i had to get rid of my stock (so i think) contipro contacts. these tires were yielding me roughly 545-575/tank on a regular basis. i ended up putting the falken 912's on there with very minimal research. little did i know the conti's were LRR tires and the...
  5. B

Low beam out even with new bulb

found it (thanks to rswilson over at vortex). 30a fuse back left box under hood. melted like a smores
  6. B

oh, just to add, my entire right side lights are out. blinkers, brake, backup, everything.
  7. B

anyone got any info on a fuse diagram? i've looked all over and can't find one and not about to pay $55 to have it "diagnosed".
  8. B

yeah i got a meter. what do i need to test first?
  9. B

thats the one thing i can't find. its the passenger side light. where is the ground located?
  10. B

i've been perusing around and see this isn't uncommon for our cars. however, what i haven't seen is a solution. i've tried a new bulb, checked the fuses, checked the wiring around the light (as much as i can get to) and nothing seems to help. it started a week or so ago and then went away for...
  11. B

30k mile checkup. what to do, or do at all?

finally getting around to getting the oil. was gonna get it at pepboys until i couldn't find the filter locally except at the dealer. while there i just asked about the oil and he did have the same castrol red top 507 that he sorta misquoted me on. he said $9.33 but then said it was $12.xx. we...
  12. B

When to drive away from 'Cold' start

Holy html barman! Might wanna get your edit on there!!
  13. B

hmmm, looks like advance sells its for 9.59. im looking at needing 5 quarts, right? also, anyone got a part number for the mann filter or compatible filter? also #2, whats the deal with the 32mm wrench. is that anything special or can i use something else?
  14. B

is this the mobil 1 you speak of skinny?
  15. B

Shoot, my local dealer said they use a 502 oil. That won't fly will it?
  16. B

so is this probably the best deal if im gonna do my own oil?
  17. B

the local shop just called me back and they are on par with the dealership as far as oil/fuel but about $30 less on the brakes.
  18. B

thanks bug. sucks cause im no german car mechanic so im gonna have to suck it up and pay for the brakes. i've looked online at changing the fuel filter and i think im gonna pass on me trying that as well. the oil looks easy.......if i can find it for less then $60 w/filter :eek:
  19. B

am i correct that the 502 oil is for gas and the 507 oil is for diesel? how can i make sure the correct oil gets put in? edit: honestly, are these cars any hard to change the oil then others? do i need some specialty built german part or can i do it with just basic tools?
  20. B

dealership costs are as follows: fuel filter $89.95 oil/filter 69.95 (and he said the oil is a 502 oil?) brake flush 129.95 and then $99 to use the vcds machine to reset my radio since the aux port isn't working. also got a call in to a local import shop to see what they charge.