Search results

1. paramedick

How to retire my 2003 Jetta TDI

Would you like me to come get it? We just finished our latest garage project……
  2. paramedick

WTB: 2001 Golf ALH ECU - Pref Immo Delete

What part number do you need? I have a immo/egr delete ECU here. Unsure which ALH it is for.
  3. paramedick

Any 97 Jetta , ED , chips they ain't using?

Be aware that JB chips also work, and we’re the replacement for the failed ED chips. good luck.
  4. paramedick

What did you do to your Audi TDI today?

New front Freemax rotors and Brembo semi-metallic pads. Done with the ceramic pads. Don’t stop worth a damn with my camping trailer attached. pity I couldn’t find a good slotted rotor.
  5. paramedick

2004 BEW TDI Smyth Golf Ute (DFW, TX)

Has any upgrades/replacements been done with camshaft/lifters?
  6. paramedick

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 5th, 2019

Looking forward to it.
  7. paramedick

LM Diesel Purge writeup/video for Q5 TDI?

Yup. I think filling the fuel canister with this expensive cleaner is a waste on CR cars. Use a good additive that cleans system and increases cetane is good enough. I like Power Service products, but others there are equally as good.
  8. paramedick

WTB: ALH golf or Jetta, non-running condition

Did the engine survive the experience? If yes, give me a week or so to get my ducks in a row so they can come get it. If no, I’ll have to come with a tow dolly a bit later than that. pictures are desirable. Send to me at tdirepairservices@gmail.com
  9. paramedick

Some questions have been asked. This is for the kids. Not trying to buy cars for resale……
  10. paramedick

I have a crashed NB here that is the donor car. I need a car with valid title to resuscitate. It can have bad or missing engine, failed auto transmission. It otherwise needs to be complete. No crash damage. No rust other than front fenders. Decent upholstery. Pretty paint is nice, but...
  11. paramedick

WTB: ALH Golf or Jetta complete chassis

Can you send them to the email at the bottom of my message? Thanks.
  12. paramedick

Sold.sold. 2004 bew jetta gls auto sedan, .Queens New York price drop 4700.00

Has the camshaft/lifters been changed yet? what kind and brand of tune?
  13. paramedick

WTB: PS CV Joint Heatshield***Found!

With no disrespect, just find a good, proper sized tin can and make one. Paint it with a good anti-corrosive coating. Will last years………
  14. paramedick

Tigray, thanks, couldn’t find it’s listing. still looking……..
  15. paramedick

WTB ALH engine for 2003 Golf Auto

Sorry I missed this. I have a few here taking up space.
  16. paramedick

Once again, I have a wrecked TDI sitting at the home place. I need a complete Golf or Jetta ALH Chassis to transplant the motor and/or transmission into. I’m broken enough that I can’t chase and change a bunch of parts, therefore need a complete car. Nice/decent paint a plus. Please...
  17. paramedick

$4,500 for 2003 TDI Manual Trans Beetle for sale Houston, Texas

Forum rules requires a posted price.
  18. paramedick

5 speed swap ALH

Let me try for a weight tomorrow